Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

i guess the $150 - $185 retail jump was only do to them using 3m

kinda the best part IMO

Yea, I bet the "premium" included the 3M and metal lace tips.

I think this is the last we see of THESE 2 CWs, but I bet we see other "premium" releases with 3M/metal lace tips/whatever.

NikeDC is the worst when it comes to camping out

You will never get anything higher than an 11.5 and you will never be in the first 10 of the line.

The first few ppl that campout will get coerced into making this fake list by the regular campers...First few ppl never mind because the locals always get directly behind them.

They make this fake list to act like they're keeping the peace and keeping it fair for everybody that waited the whole time....when in actuality, Nike is not allowed to go by campout lists

So the one guy adds all of his boys names to the list and they all show up around 8:00 (and bring their gf's)

We had to stop the officer & NikeDC manager and tell them that they literally just let in a guy that they kicked out 10 minutes prior. . .that guys gf ended up copping his pair

It kills me how everybody just goes along with stuff as long as they get theirs

Last edited:
ONE CALL JAY ONE CALL

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the price will go up like the infrared 23 6's and the fear 5's did..or will it go down
frown.gif

As usual low. I touched them and they felt good. Did not put my feet in them

This could be the saltiest thread in NT history. Love how every hour some bozo comments (again) on how the QS factor built up hype which built up demand - then feels it necessary to disparage the shoes and those spending money on them, as if spending money on a crap quality retro was somehow preferable or a badge of honor. Get over it fellas.

Nah, go check out the red yeezy 2 thread for the saltiest thread in NT history.  For every person that did want a pair of these I'd say there are at least 10 that didn't and could care less about this release.  Thats no hate on the shoes either because I wanted both pairs at retail but once I saw they weren't releasing on ndc I knew it was going to be a stretch to cop.

I also could have gotten both pairs for $375 a piece early last week and I'm glad I passed on resale.  While your right that people should pay resale on whatever they want to, for some reason I feel like paying resale on these shoes would be like paying resale on some Jordan Fusions.

THIS.

I CAN'T SHAKE THE FUSION VIBE THESE SHOES GIVE ME WHICH WERE ALSO HYPED WHEN THEY FIRST RELEASED. WAS A VERY EASY DECISION FOR ME TO PASS.

My man @alp are the ones that FEEL great the ones you are selling DS at your sig for 750...?
eyes.gif
SON, I MEAN REALLY SON!
 [h1]The pot calling the kettle black[/h1]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another.

[h2]Contents[/h2]
[h2]Interpretations and origins[/h2]
As generally understood, the person accusing (the "pot") is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation (the "kettle"). The pot is mocking the kettle for a little soot when the pot itself is thoroughly covered in it.

An alternative interpretation, recognised by some,[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup] but not all,[sup][3][/sup] sources is that the pot is sooty (being placed on a fire), while the kettle is clean and shiny (being placed on coals only), and hence when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the pot’s own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has, rather than one that they share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom