Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

This was the only sneaker I wanted from today's releases. Seems like the U.S. got the short end of the stick on this one. I'll pass on waiting in line at my local Nike (probably too late anyway).

im into crazy stuff....

THAT WAS HOWEVER VERY UNCALLED FOR!
mean.gif

Chilling at Nksf in this line people said 80 per color...

I called NTSF at 7pm and asked if they were still doing FCFS. apparently they had handed out wristbands early in the morning and said they were all accounted for. So you guys might be waiting for no reason. Just passing along the info. Be safe there

Don't feel to safe with your SNS cop, they ALWAYS oversell, and then cancel your order a few days later because they sell more than they have.. have happend to me twice, and a lot of people i know.. Sorry to say it

Also they run a little narrow so I went a half size up. It's a little long but feels good.

too hyped to take pictures of behind the counter, but it was crazy. Theres a group of people that come in early and let their homies cut in the front. At least 20 people slid in right before opening.

Congrats on the pick ups!  That always happens.. There's always cutters and usually there's nothing much you can do about it.. Just sucks if you're 40th person on line and you end up being 60th...  They need to regulate the lines better.. I liked what Nike did on the Gamma 11 B-Grades.  They handed out bracelets in the beginning and if you didn't have one you weren't to cop a pair.  That keeps cutters away.

I'm assuming they're sold out of the futures by now?... lol

Last edited:
If EC stands for endclothing they didn't even get them, SNS sold all there instore so I was told none went online.

uh yes end clothing did get them. regarding sns hopefully they didn't oversell like mentioned above. my hanon order is good, already confirmed they received my order and the pair is mine

Back
Top Bottom