Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Yep, i agree.
About the green camo, they are on ndc in Europe, so if you want i can help you to cop them!

Says they come thursday, doubt it tho since FNL sends UPS surepost
sick.gif
mean.gif
Lets us know how they are.
i saw them in my local champs and they're kinda like a wool sweater, def a different heavier softer material than the ones on the regular weaves

Says they come thursday, doubt it tho since FNL sends UPS surepost :x :smh:

Lets us know how they are.

i saw them in my local champs and they're kinda like a wool sweater, def a different heavier softer material than the ones on the regular weaves

hmm interesting. i dont have any other futures nor have i seen them instore. stores around me dont have anything :x

well when you look at the picks you see the white specks that makes it look kinda like it's a marbled print, those are actually hairs/strings i'll go by today and take some pics though they don't have the reg weaves to compare and the FTL/FTA only have the reg weave

^^^This sounds promising. After getting a pair of premiums the regular futures are just kind of meh to me.

I finally got me a pair of Futures.. The Teal ones.. paid about 85 after discoutns and this and that.. they are lovely.. and I also protected the bottom so when i rock them.. the sole stays icey.. ill post photos soon.. they are pretty comfy but alot of my XI heads dont like how they look..

Here are my photos of my teal futures with the icey soles protected.. Look at how DS the sole looks even after a few wears.. #Iceicebaby #noyellowing #lookattheclear #whoa

protecting the soles of any shoe is a waste

has to be slippery on certain floors and wet ground
its actually no different.. i ve done it for all my icy foams and people be like.. yoo how comes are still icey and i show them and the are like.. man i wish i thoguth about that.. and now they are hunting for fresh kicks while mines are still icey..

they will naturaly yellow underneath regardless. they just wont get dirty

IMO, it aint that srs. just wear the kicks how they werent meant to be worn especially on that pair :lol:

its actually no different.. i ve done it for all my icy foams and people be like.. yoo how comes are still icey and i show them and the are like.. man i wish i thoguth about that.. and now they are hunting for fresh kicks while mines are still icey..

doubt it's the same

translucent soles are already more slippery on certain surfaces without protectors

I don't even clean my icy soled shoes and they maintain the icy look

they will naturaly yellow underneath regardless. they just wont get dirty

IMO, it aint that srs. just wear the kicks how they werent meant to be worn especially on that pair
laugh.gif
The protectant blocks out the UV and if its completely covered the oxidation would take 10 years to show what a 1 or 2 year shoe does..then i can take it off and Use my homemade sauce and recover the sole. Then apply back on...

doubt it's the same

translucent soles are already more slippery on certain surfaces without protectors

I don't even clean my icy soled shoes and they maintain the icy look
before protection.. i couldnt walk in grass or dirt.. so walking took longer..lol now.. i dont care plus if they get nasty. peel and apply a new coat.. #ice!!

Back
Top Bottom