Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Agreed. Nike will force the issue with these and if that means making them all very difficult to get, so be it. Switch-siders...you know, the ones that hate them until they find out they're limited, then they must have them...they're on their way to this thread soon...

For the record, I still don't like them.
"Switch-siders", that's a good one. 
laugh.gif

I do find this shoe to be nice, the woven upper + 3M accents + XI Sole.  

If these ever go on sale or I have a coupon, I will definitely pick up a pair.

"Switch-siders", that's a good one. :lol:

I do find this shoe to be nice, the woven upper + 3M accents + XI Sole.  

If these ever go on sale or I have a coupon, I will definitely pick up a pair.
^^^^^i like 'em and if they make it to my area md or bust :D

Anything, Jordan and remotely close to retro is going to sell out. I'm convinced of it after witnessing those 'Jordan 1' inspired colored Nike Soccer shoes go flying off NDC today... smh :smh:

2 factors u have to look at on those the guy is a huge jordan fan and a huge name in soccer right now, double whammy so it's the reverse kobe mambcurials, you can't colide 2 world wide fandoms add a limited tag and not expect a sell out, i can't wait to see someone that doesn't play soccer walking around in these like they the new lifestyles :x :smh:

Last edited:
^^^^^i like 'em and if they make it to my area md or bust
happy.gif

2 factors u have to look at on those the guy is a huge jordan fan and a huge name in soccer right now, double whammy so it's the reverse kobe mambcurials, you can't colide 2 world wide fandoms add a limited tag and not expect a sell out, i can't wait to see someone that doesn't play soccer walking around in these like they the new lifestyles
sick.gif
mean.gif
They are though. They're not meant to play soccer with, that's what cleats are for.

They are though. They're not meant to play soccer with, that's what cleats are for.

I know we will, and I've seen people play in non cleats though that's mostly indoor rec and stuff, I always laughed in high school when I saw someone in adidas sambas that didn't play soccer but I guess lifestyles are changing because everything these days is a lifestyle shoe

These are just a lame idea by jb trying to see how well a shoe sells thst sports the sole design of the popular Aj XI.
if doing well, they will continue release many hybrids like these more. If not, we hopefully see more mainline retros instead.

I need those gum sole joints. The rest are okay, I don't hate them. Retail is too much on these either way though.

Im feeling those bred ones to go to work. We need to not cop at retail so then they drop prices all over the web and store. Easy cop at like $110

If these start at $150, they'll be the first 'affordable' woven for most woven heads to collect and gather, similar to the roshe guys. Probably trying to bring Jordan guys into light with their woven shoes.

Inneva's started at $200 with a flex/free sole. Other than the NRG's here, they could all be had for half price eventually.

View media item 812542

Latest Desert Chukka Footscapes were Wovens with the Footscape soles. Price point $180. This was just 3-4 weeks ago but you could grab them for about 20-30% off now.

View media item 812543

With the outdated XI soles on these they can crank down the price tag. I guess GITD ramps it up 30 bucks... 

It's a lifestyle shoe in the same mold as those I just mentioned above. Woven emphasis with a gimmicky XI sole... No less, no more, fashion kicks. The JB hype could ramp the demand for these way above those other ones, but then again it could fall flat, but knowing Nike, they'll work it so it'll be a hyped shoe in no time.

View media item 812546

If they were flyknit bump that up another 50-100... look at the current prices on flyknit shoes with the Kobe 9's topping the price charts for flyknit material right now. The Kobe 9's looked ridiculous from early promo shots, but look at the chase on the latest MP and ASG's... its what it is ya?

View media item 812547
Current FSB Flyknit Chukkas... they start at $200. Those models above are all relatively in the same category as these 'futures.' There's the reasoning for the price point on them.

Wanted to quote this for all the folks complaining about the price. The $185 falls right in line with other Nike woven type sneakers. So I dont really see the big deal in price for these.

Nike's official announcement

http://nikeinc.com/news/jordan-brand-looks-to-past-to-create-the-future

Anyone following this year’s festivities in New Orleans saw a sneaker game that was as high-scoring as the action on the court. The provocative silhouette of the Jordan Future generated considerable buzz among the new styles showing up on elite feet.

Paying tribute to the symbiotic relationship between the court and the street, the Jordan Future blends one of the brand’s most iconic designs with a one-piece woven upper to create an entirely new look. The result is audacious, designed to provoke the continued evolution of the Jordan Brand’s off-court lineup. 

With a carbon fiber plate and full-length air outsole, the Jordan Future offers lightweight comfort and cushioning. Enhancing the minimalist nature of the shoe, the deconstructed upper foregoes a heel counter and toe enforcer. The asymmetrical lacing reduces pressure across the top of the foot, while the suede interior and ankle collar enhance comfort. 

Although the shoe features overt design elements with minimal branding, there are some subtle inclusions that make it a standout. Reflective threading amplifies the woven construction by catching available light with surprise reflectivity, and waxed laces with gold lace tips add to the sophistication.  

On March 15, the Jordan Future will debut in two color ways: Infrared and Glow. Both feature a black woven upper with reflective accents and a semi-translucent outsole either in the iconic infrared or glow-in-the dark color. The Jordan Future will be available at Flight 23 in New York City and select retail stores nationwide. 

Jordan Future (Black/Black-Glow) drops 3/15 at a suggested retail price of $185.

Jordan Future (Black/Black-Infared 23) drops 3/15 at a suggested retail price of $185.

Last edited:
they just posted a pic of these

seeing the hype build on Jordan's instagram account 
mean.gif

:pimp:
Here come the "Switch-siders" lol

They look great in those pics. Really hope these aren't a pain to get, already know they will be, though.

Last edited:
i can see myself grabbing for these a lot during summer to just go do what ever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom