Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

JBC Future's
m3bpf.jpg

@bdrake823 chill, me gusta. a few of these futures should do their midsole / sole like that. looks better

Last edited:
Man, i think these multicolor ones look good on feet 
smokin.gif
  id rock these with shorts a lot in the summer  if i was actually able to get a pair

Last edited:

Finally found a pair for a decent price but its a size 9..

I know its been asked but do the infrareds and glows run similiar to XI's? Cause i'm a 9.5 in 1's and XI's and size 9 in 3's and 4's, my foot is little wide. And for those that wear regularly do they eventually stretch or give a little? Rather not spend on something that isnt comfy
Sooooooo half size down or up? 

Stated this in the Yeezy thread...

With Nike prostituting the Yeezy CWs out (Foams, Roshe, IDs, etc.), I can see these come out in a "Solar" CW.  All black upper, GITD sole, with solar/crimson sockliner.

Someone w/ PS skills should whip one up.  I've never been a fan of Kanye, but the Solar CW has always looked good.  Would like to see these w/ that treatment.

Had a chance to buy the black out samples, but NTs own ilovehiphop43 bought them for a price I could match, but not crazy enough to do so. #SMH

Resellers are gonna fail when they cop the futures. They only go for a lot because they were limited.

The only colorway that beats the Glow/Breds is the classics. Hopefully they decide to release them.

Resellers are gonna fail when they cop the futures. They only go for a lot because they were limited.

The only colorway that beats the Glow/Breds is the classics. Hopefully they decide to release them.
I don't think the newer cw's are going to have much resell value. The infrareds and glows aren't even really moving at this point, I'd love to keep my glows but I'm in a bit of a crunch and I don't want to sell some of my other kicks.

Back
Top Bottom