Air Jordan Force Fusion III Black / Cement Grey First Look

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

they decent

but...why cop these when the REAL black cements are coming out later this year?
grin.gif

i agree. these fusions are nicer than the fusion XII's and fusion V's.

Oh yes, mandatory. Now if they would just stop now, they could leave out on a good note.

ALL YOU GUYS ARE BRAIN WASHED ARE YALL NOTICING THAT REAL RETRO 3'S COST $125 AND THEY HAVE BEETER LEATHER THAN THESE THINGSTHESE COST $150 WHEN THE ONES IN THE PACK COST $155 155 IS TOO MUCH BTW THEY JUST WANT OUR MONEY YALL FALL INTO THE TRAP AND MY $%!$#%! IS GONNA PROLLY END UPWITH A PAIR

^And that is why Jordan Brand does it. They release all of these different colorways and models because they know at the end of the day alot of us willprobably purchase them anyways!

Those AJ Fusion 3s are beautiful though no lie i have to purchase those!

I dont purchase most jordans like i used to but i may have to start back by purchasing a few pairs of fusions.

Wait, wait, wait. I only come to the JB forum on occasion so I may have missed the info but, you mean to tell me that the 3s are droppin solo?!? No package!?!When?!?

^Naw i dont know about the 3's dropping solo at all, if so someone please inform us.
I am only hearing that the 3s are in one of the countdown packages.
The AJ Fusion 3 which is an nike air force 1 + Air Jordan 3 collaboration is coming out like this post states.
Black/Cement-Grey colorway is wonderful, the white/cement-grey colorway will drop shortly after i think.

09/2008 AJF 3
323626-161 White/Fire Red-Cement Grey Black
$150

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

they decent

but...why cop these when the REAL black cements are coming out later this year?
grin.gif

You do have a point there.

But I have a size 15 foot...getting those Blk/cement 3's will be hard for me so I will take these as the boobie prize.

I've held the III cleat in my hand, they are sick.
The common question has been "Why cop when the III shoe
is coming out in the package?" The answer is because this
is a CLEAT and you can not wear the SHOE on the field.

Sneakerheads that play a sport involving a field where
a cleat is needed will cop this sick cleat!

Damn theres so many black cement 3's coming out this year the real ones, the cleats, and these. I want them all too. Damn JB is gunna make me go bankrupt.

Originally Posted by NKE TLK OG

ALL YOU GUYS ARE BRAIN WASHED ARE YALL NOTICING THAT REAL RETRO 3'S COST $125 AND THEY HAVE BEETER LEATHER THAN THESE THINGS THESE COST $150 WHEN THE ONES IN THE PACK COST $155 155 IS TOO MUCH BTW THEY JUST WANT OUR MONEY YALL FALL INTO THE TRAP AND MY $%!$#%! IS GONNA PROLLY END UP WITH A PAIR
Damn...calm down. Its just shoes...

ALL YOU GUYS ARE BRAIN WASHED ARE YALL NOTICING THAT REAL RETRO 3'S COST $125 AND THEY HAVE BEETER LEATHER THAN THESE THINGS THESE COST $150 WHEN THE ONES IN THE PACK COST $155 155 IS TOO MUCH BTW THEY JUST WANT OUR MONEY YALL FALL INTO THE TRAP AND MY $%!$#%! IS GONNA PROLLY END UP WITH A PAIR

REAL TALK!

I think if they just dropped all these as air forces [WITH A JORDAN INSPIRATION LIKE THE DUNKS] I would have a different opinion.
the FACT THAT THEY ARE BEING CALLED JORDANS, WITH JORDAN PRICES, AND DISGRACING THE LEGACY IS A DAMN SHAME.
tired.gif
PERIOD.
PEACE

rli4ib.jpg

Back
Top Bottom