Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Just got a call for the 5s in vegas. Dam I was really feelin those 3s and 4s. Maybe I'll try and trade game day.

heres the final store tally for finishline alot of stores got their shipments weds or thurs

fear 4 133 stores store with the most 105 pairs

fear 3 33 stores store with the most 36 pairs

fear 5 14 store with the most 24 pairs

footlocker got a bigger allocation due to the fact they take more of the team jordan , apparel and also have basketball concentrated stores with the house of hoops concept

when finishline streamline their stores with the v6 basketball concept u will see more allocations 

the fire red blk tongue 5 is going to be heavy next week 

my home store usually gets 12-18 pairs....might have 20 on these 
Do you work at Finishline?

And what's V6?

I went to Pembroke Pines last night. All the stores did their tickets last night from 9-10 p.m. There were two separate lines: HOH line for the V's (raffle) and all the shoe stores in the mall had had another line for guaranteed tickets for the III's and IV's. I got in for the raffle because I'm good on the other two, but decided to go for guaranteed once my name was in the raffle. I walked out with two pairs of IV's and one III.

Bonus: There was almost a fight. Some black guy pulled the strap off the post that they use to make line and it cut some girl behind as it came off. Her Asian boyfriend walked up to him to get him to apologize, but then the guy's backup came in. The cop had to intervene.

View media item 550910

with? why didnt he just apologize?
I'm not touching that with a 10-foot pole.

I just stopped by NT Seattle and they lined up already... Smh.
tumblr_mmeje7fdiP1r5xzspo1_400.gif

Bro this is the funniest gif. I've ever seen lol

Seems like a lot of people underestimated the 5s and thought they were going to be available everywhere. It's similar to the Royal 1s—there were pre-orders weeks before the release for $250. As the release got closer, more people realized that it was starting to look very limited, but by that time, pre-order pairs already sold out. Release day comes and many people strike out and pairs were going for upwards of $350 on release day. Now, seems like pairs are going for $400+.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people to understand.

Pre-order sites didn't even seem to realize how limited these are looking at prices. I think a lot of those orders are going to be canceled. Because they're not going to get the amount they need or because they realize they can get more.

My first idea was Citysole at close to $400.

I'm glad I'm adult sized.

Damn Angela, did you have to wear 5 inch heels today :frown:

go on instagram look up kicksbypg

hes looking for highest bidders i told him id pay 275 and agreed. says shoes are in hand. Dont know his size run fully just that he says he has a 9-12. I bought a 10 through paypal so im covered there if anything goes wrong. says he ships priority with tracking. alot of his photos show satisfied customers so hope this helps
Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Have a feeling FNL might pull one off like the royals.......

Well, for the Royals, the link for the shoes was there, but they were just saying they aren't going to be available. For these, the link hasn't even surfaced yet. But then again, neither have the 3's and the 4's.

But for the Royals, I think a lot of people knew they were BSing or were just flat out wrong because the link was up while they are saying they won't be available online.

Just got a call for the 5s in vegas. Dam I was really feelin those 3s and 4s. Maybe I'll try and trade game day.

I got a call for the 5s too here in Vegas. Which store called you? Niketown is doing fcfs and finishline at the Fashion Show Mall is doing fcfs for the 4s starting at 8am.

Well, for the Royals, the link for the shoes was there, but they were just saying they aren't going to be available. For these, the link hasn't even surfaced yet. But then again, neither have the 3's and the 4's.

But for the Royals, I think a lot of people knew they were BSing or were just flat out wrong because the link was up while they are saying they won't be available online.
The link surfaced yesterday... And still up.

Me n my boy are 1st n 2nd in line at Niketown Seattle and were both only coppin the 5s BUT we're able to get a pair of each so if anyone in SEATTLE ONLY needs help with the 4s inbox me...
I just stopped by NT Seattle and they lined up already... Smh.
tumblr_mmeje7fdiP1r5xzspo1_400.gif
The worst part about it is.. This lame is goin on 30 years old and he got two kids. He swears he gets money too. We know about you out here. 
mean.gif

This guy is a crook. Be warned if you do business with this old man.

Back
Top Bottom