Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Hope my mom and pop get these I want all of them wanna keep the 5 and try to trAde the 3 and 4 for another pair of low top 11 and toro.

I'm gonna assume the v's that release will look like the pairs that the celebs/jb players received..still gonna try to cop regardless tho...

hopefully there the ones with the black netting and tongue
I can't see the celebrities getting a different version than everyone else but who knows. Like I said, if it comes with that ugly *** tongue, taobao here i come! 
laugh.gif

5's are coming out. Looks like FNL and NDC are the only ones that have confirmed online release though.
How does finishline get them and not footlocker... lol
Haha. True. Finishline is always the one usually shut out of limited releases. I think Footlocker should be getting them but probably at House of Hoops locations only.  

Last edited:
Is aug right possibly 3m tongue?
Sound about right its probably only way shoe will be saved

Last edited:
Dude, Fab is on the red carpet where there are multiple cameras with flash. Fat joe in normal lighting with blk tongue. It's pretty obvious to me that the tongue most likely has 3M.
That doesn't look like 3M to me. People keep telling themselves that in hopes of a black tongue but just looks like it's going to be the poop tongue.

Back
Top Bottom