Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

this is similar to when the hazelnuts released.said sold out but never really released at midnight, then they were supposed to release at 7 am sat only to release earlier than that. guess im pulling an all nighter

2gunsfiring_v4.gif

i'm amazed at the price hike... oh wow... smh... i wanted the IVs and IIIs but i guess i'm going to pass and grab the Fire Red Vs next week..

JIMMY ISNT RELEASING EM TONIGHT THEYLL RELEASE EARLY TOMORROW MORNING GOOD LUCK GET SOME SLEEP CHECK BACK ON JIMMY AT 7 AM EST. 

ps im in charge of their tech......
yall doing some aggressive caching now on the site? in one browser saying page not found, fresh browser same link pulls up...

So now Finishline is saying last minute on their tweet that they won't be releasing the 5s online anymore. Just in selected stores only. 

so time for some honestly did anyone get an order thru JJ??? it said sold out since 9pm pacific with the provided link,

there is one way thy sold out, there has to be an explanation, but if someone did buy em then???

so time for some honestly did anyone get an order thru JJ??? it said sold out since 9pm pacific with the provided link,

there is one way thy sold out, there has to be an explanation, but if someone did buy em then???
I don't think they sold out, I don't even think anyone even saw sizes available. 

Back
Top Bottom