Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Can you all take pics of the line ups and tag me in IG @kicksaustralia, real interested to see these lines ups go down. Apprecitate it family

i just left work a few hours ago. then came back on here after dinner. all the sudden this thread is full of pokemons 
mean.gif

Sounds to me that you're just jealous because your Pikachus nutsack doesn't glow.

Sounds to me that you're just jealous because your Pikachus nutsack doesn't glow.
alright that it! imma order me a bottle of glow in the dark paint and paint my pikachu nutsacks. actually, 2 bottles to complete his nuts.  oh it's on...

ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS, WHEN FL EMPLOYEES, OR ANY SHOE RETAIL EMPLOYEE NEVER TELLS YOU HOW MANY PAIRS THEIR STORE HAS OR HOW MAN PAIRS OF A SPECIFIC SIZE THEY HAVE. 

IM NOT ASKING FOR ANSWERS ON A TEST Or NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES. DAMN. 

Last edited:
Lol @ my fellow htown dudes in here going to this release strapped up. Bad *****, H Townnnn. It's that serious yall!!! You ready to shed blood for these Fear Vs?!?
"FEAR" release!

don't make the blood splatter on those Vs, real blood

I just got a price from my local guy for $725 for all 3 pack... Is that good price? He said I need to let him know by 12 noon tomorrow.

ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS, WHEN FL EMPLOYEES, OR ANY SHOE RETAIL EMPLOYEE NEVER TELLS YOU HOW MANY PAIRS THEIR STORE HAS OR HOW MAN PAIRS OF A SPECIFIC SIZE THEY HAVE. 

IM NOT ASKING FOR ANSWERS ON A TEST Or NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES. DAMN. 
It's Nike/JB. Take it up with them

Yea I really only want the 3s and 5s. Not a fan of the 4s cw... But his prices goes up if I dont buy it as a package.
Not a bad deal. Im sure that 4 u could sell for 300 if u dont want it so that would mean 212.50 per pair pre decent

Still trying to figure out if Nike will tweet a link out for these shoes...

Anyone have info? I've tweeted them 3 times and still no response

Back
Top Bottom