Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

So now the Vs are deemed as heat or RARE bc they are somewhat limited or hard to get??
sick.gif

Crazy what some ppl are going through just to cop an ok looking army green colored shoe.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Idk if any Atlanta folks have stated yet, but Cumberland said they will have all 3 FCFS, guy also said Arbor place, Southlake, and Perimeter will have all three. Although I believe the launch locator says that perimeter will only have 3 and 4 I think.

Appreciate the info...

Wish atl said there not releasing the fear pack Saturday :smh:
Didn't they say they would earlier?

I think he means it will be released at a random time (works like this now after shooting), most likely not Saturday.  Although, I haven't seen anywhere where they stated that they would not release it on Saturday.  I follow them on twitter and check their blog.

Wrong! There are a ton of idgaf type dudes at camp outs. The ones that are smoking weed in front of the police officer doing security for the line do NOT give a ****. Ton of other characters dgaf. I'm on my phone so I can't see your location, but I'm guessing its somewhere close to a suburb with different "demographics" than a city? No shots taken, so there's no confusion.

No offense taken but I live in Chicago, murder rate is atrocious! We're not killing each other here over a sneaker campout. We may have the single highest murder rate in the country so all the "IDGAF" dudes you're talking about we have times 50. The dudes you're talking about are Cheddar Bob types, do things out of ignorance. But seriously by no means should you put yourself in a situation where you'll be harmed. Shoes aren't that important so by all means to you and anybody else that feels like their life is more valuable than the potential hazards of a shoe campout I got one simple solution: SKIP A F'N RELEASE!!!!!

Was able to snatch up some Raffle Tickets From HOH 125th HOH Downtown Bk & HOH 34th st...anybody in the Nyc area have any info on finishline? &what they're doing

Who lives in Brooklyn and know about KP? (Kings Plaza) can you tell me how the wristband thingy they doin works over there ?

Anyone in scottsdale doing the RSVP? Got my friend over there entering one for me to hopefully get the 4 or any from the pack, wondering what the crowds have been like there today

For the ATL folks, the last place Id go to is Cumberland. They are super busy, and the chance to cop there is little to none.. I use to live around there..  Just a heads up if your not familiar with that area.

Them videos got my sold, gimme the whole pack, hope my dudes in the states can come through good luck to you all

I think he means it will be released at a random time (works like this now after shooting), most likely not Saturday.  Although, I haven't seen anywhere where they stated that they would not release it on Saturday.  I follow them on twitter and check their blog.

That's what they told me when I called earlier said they haven't set a release date

Back
Top Bottom