Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Im just hoping i can catch someone who won the raffle this weekend in my area and offer them 220-250 cash for the 5s. I know alot of people r strictly out there to resell so hopefully money in their pocket without any ebay fees will get someone excited.

Im just hoping i can catch someone who won the raffle this weekend in my area and offer them 220-250 cash for the 5s. I know alot of people r strictly out there to resell so hopefully money in their pocket without any ebay fees will get someone excited.
U might have to make that $400

And that's how this camping out escalate to the next level. How fights, stabbing, robberies, and shooting starts. I'm not a punk, but you just have people out there that don't care. Another reason I don't like camping out to begin with. You got young and restless people who's been standing there for hours. Anything can happen. If that happens to me. Knowing myself, I will say something and if I happen to say to a person who don't give a ****. Something will go down for sure. I'm too old for **** like that. I stay away from it now. I have too much in my life going. Sure not worth it for a pair of shoes.

Truth right there^^^

Idk if any Atlanta folks have stated yet, but Cumberland said they will have all 3 FCFS, guy also said Arbor place, Southlake, and Perimeter will have all three. Although I believe the launch locator says that perimeter will only have 3 and 4 I think.

Man imma cruz by southlake around 3 that morn. If its looking stupid was told they only allow line up at 6 am in cumberland. I know cobb don't play so i doubt they will allow people to camp all night. Hell u cant stand in front of that mall for more than 5 min with out cobb swooping in.

As for FFS foolishness its ok if i have online option. I hate have to be forced but sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do. I get off at 2 am so its nothing to me. I understand dudes got lives to handle so taking away online isn't fare. But SOUTHLAKE ATL know for line jumping before opening but its always punk kids. I usually send da chick up to da front saying she only here for GS and when she walks in hit em with i need a 13. Only did it twice when cutting was getting out of control. Not one for deception but hey rather than start fight line jumpers are usually quite about a girl walking up cause they know they in the wrong. Cops sometimes step in if they start seeing a herd of people walk up front from know where tho.....

I protested the current RSVP process with my bots.

You can protest FCFS by not purchasing them :smile:

When the new RSVP system goes live - some are gonna complain still.

I just found out I have to be in NYC for work this weekend. What's my best chance of scoring a pair of fear 5's in NYC?

As for FFS foolishness its ok if i have online option. I hate have to be forced but sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do. I get off at 2 am so its nothing to me. I understand dudes got lives to handle so taking away online isn't fare. But SOUTHLAKE ATL know for line jumping before opening but its always punk kids. I usually send da chick up to da front saying she only here for GS and when she walks in hit em with i need a 13. Only did it twice when cutting was getting out of control. Not one for deception but hey rather than start fight line jumpers are usually quite about a girl walking up cause they know they in the wrong. Cops sometimes step in if they start seeing a herd of people walk up front from know where tho.....
I fell you. I've never camped for shoes. My girl camped for my Cool Grey XI as a surprise Christmas gift a few years ago. She got out of bed without me knowing. I was happy when I opened the box, then I immediately got kinda mad that she did it, and I told her don't ever think about doing that again. Too many stupid people in the world now.

Wrong! There are a ton of idgaf type dudes at camp outs. The ones that are smoking weed in front of the police officer doing security for the line do NOT give a ****. Ton of other characters dgaf. I'm on my phone so I can't see your location, but I'm guessing its somewhere close to a suburb with different "demographics" than a city? No shots taken, so there's no confusion.
There are usually lots of dudes like this at campouts, I dont have a problem w/ anybody smoking trees, but often fools will be drinkiing and acting like complete a-holes in general.....Then without fail, right before opening there will be a flood of 'outsiders'(people who werent in line before but magically show up right at the last min.) trying to cut the line, these types typically will be in groups and try to intimidate the other people in line...WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFOREHAND is all the people who have legit been waiting need to establish their places in line, and EVERYONE AGREE that 'outsiders' will be called out and forced to the back of the line. its easier said than done, and there will always be a few who are able to weasel their way to the front anyway...

what eveyone needs to understand is that a lot of dudes think, "why stand in line for 8 hours when I can show up 20 min prior to opening and just bully my way to the front. What's the worst that will happen, I get kicked out of line and I only wasted 20 min."

COME ON SOMEONE IN HERE IS A CUTTER, OR HAS CUT IN THE PAST...SPEAK UP, TELL EVERYONE HOW EASY IT IS

I'm 34 years old and no small dude but I'm too old to be fighting while not getting paid to do it. Yes some campouts are civil/chill but that's not the case for all spots. There's always some dudes that want to cause a ruckus.

Anyways someone said that an NYC HoH is putting all raffle tickets into one envelope and I just realized that's what Topanga HoH is doing too. I was confused as to why he didn't ask for which shoe I wanted it for so my dumb *** just asked for one ticket. :smh: I figured they'd do raffles by size or shoe but guess not. If they're doing one big lottery then I'mma go back today and get more tickets.

There are usually lots of dudes like this at campouts, I dont have a problem w/ anybody smoking trees, but often fools will be drinkiing and acting like complete a-holes in general.....Then without fail, right before opening there will be a flood of 'outsiders'(people who werent in line before but magically show up right at the last min.) trying to cut the line, these types typically will be in groups and try to intimidate the other people in line...WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFOREHAND is all the people who have legit been waiting need to establish their places in line, and EVERYONE AGREE that 'outsiders' will be called out and forced to the back of the line. its easier said than done, and there will always be a few who are able to weasel their way to the front anyway...

what eveyone needs to understand is that a lot of dudes think, "why stand in line for 8 hours when I can show up 20 min prior to opening and just bully my way to the front. What's the worst that will happen, I get kicked out of line and I only wasted 20 min."

COME ON SOMEONE IN HERE IS A CUTTER, OR HAS CUT IN THE PAST...SPEAK UP, TELL EVERYONE HOW EASY IT IS
definitely how it is in the bay 

Amen to that, gotta love concealed carry. I usually at least take a pocket knife, just in case some fool try to trip and so I don't have my gun visible under my clothes. Most of the time I got on basketball shorts and a tee when I camp, so it's easy to see a gun.

I occasionally take my G30 or G19 if its gonna be a hyped up, crazy release where dudes might be waiting on you to come out the mall, if you know what I mean.
I feel ya. On a GR I won't trip as much because I know the FTL I got to has mad pairs and plus i'm not that far back. Now a limited FCFS release I know there will be problems.

Does anyone know if HOH Brooklyn is still giving out tickets? As usual they're not picking up their phone and that store makes up their own rules for the raffle procedure.

I just found out I have to be in NYC for work this weekend. What's my best chance of scoring a pair of fear 5's in NYC?
Extremely slim bro. The hype is real here in NYC and people go extra hard for their kicks. Not to mention the numbers are low for the 5s

Last edited:
I see that the camping is starting already. Starting to feels like if you're not in line now. You ain't getting the Vs.

I'ma just try and get these 5's... Iono how I'm going to but... we gon see. Anyone know anything about the Cleveland, OH area?

This thread is hilarious right now 
laugh.gif

my homie said the mom and pop shop he copped from sold the fear 5 for 210$

not too bad ....he got his today and doesnt have to worry

I don't have a problem with doja either, I was just saying the ones that do it 30 ft from the cops don't give no dambs. I agree with everything you said.
I see that the camping is starting already. Starting to feels like if you're not in line now. You ain't getting the Vs.
Damn :smh: that's crazy, a lot of people want these too, hopefully no one gets hurt over these

So now the Vs are deemed as heat or RARE bc they are somewhat limited or hard to get?? :x

Crazy what some ppl are going through just to cop an ok looking army green colored shoe. :lol:

Last edited:
Its thursday I dont even have a plan yet called a ftl they said they was getting all 3 pairs fcfs fml

Back
Top Bottom