Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

well my retailer is only getting the 3's and 4's not feeling the 3's too much, so got the 4's on lock and the Fire Red 5's on lock! just gotta find a way to snatch up them Fear 5's such a classic looking shoe
pimp.gif

Hmm I might pick up a pair of the 5's from the pack...

The Jordan 6 type lacelock on the 5's is a nice touch as well :smokin

Last edited:
Officially on the NDC release calendar....but wth are the 3's $175???
sick.gif

[h3]Air Jordan 3 Retro QS[/h3]
    Night Stadium/Total Orange-Black-Neutral Grey
    Style# 626967-040
    $175
    [h3]Air Jordan 4 Retro QS[/h3]
    Black/White-Cool Grey-Pure Platinum
    Style# 626969-030
    $160
    [h3]Air Jordan 5 Retro QS[/h3]
    Sequoia/Fire Red-Medium Olive-Black
    Style# 626971-350
    $160
So happy the IV's are the only ones I want and they are $160, sucks for those wanting the III's only.

IV's and V's look good.

III's with the yellow jumpman is not a good look.

What's the story behind the pack anyway?

They will probably all end up being $175 or $160. Are there any detailed shots of the 3? There are multiple shots of the 4 and 5 but none of the 3.

Anyways there very uninteresting in person sort of like the Oreo 6 that dropped few years past. Only thing that saved those was lack of 6s back then. The grey on the toe box made them not look like fours but of a variant of some kind, kind of like a team Jumpman shoe.

4s are dope. 5s will be a gametime decision but most likely passing. 3s are plain and the price hike makes absolutely no sense for those over the rest of the pack.

Naw, if you have a lot of twitter followers companies send you free stuff. If you take a pic and post it, it's marketing for them.

Actually it's not like that. He tweeted a few days or weeks ago that he was looking for Js but could never found his size. Not saying he isn't a hypebeast but he didn't get his stuff from Nike/JB directly

Who cares, I think it's cool to see one of my child hood superheroes, rocking Jordans lol

Yea, all three of them are QS, meaning your average store won't carry any of em.
And considering they are QS, suddenly more people jump into the pool talking bout "Must Copp." :stoneface:
I'm still passing. Good luck to those of you copping for wears...

Back
Top Bottom