Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

No! The seller needed cash. He would not sell the fear 5 by itself for a decent price, so I had to buy all 5 pairs as a package deal

guy in my area was selling the Fear V size 10.5 for for $400 on CL

Should grab them, $400 is a deal.

agreed on $210 for the 4s off a guy on CL, but not sure if im gonna pull the trigger
had these on release day but ended up selling them. but now a part of me wants them back...

$210 is a very good price for the 4s.

Man you'll be lucky to even find a pair nowadays let alone for $400. These things are elusive. Seems nobody is selling their pair. eBay listings are scarce and so is craigslist. I'm on the hunt for a second pair. Seems the minimum price for the 5's are up to 500/550.

Yep, I'm thinking I'm gonna hold the 10 and 10.5 in the Fear Vs and sell for $600 on flightclub. I wanted a pair in my size, but my local store didn't even have a single pair in my size. So gotta settle for profit. And its actually not even that exciting because I truly love getting shoes, making $ off em is secondary.

When I first listed my 5s a few weeks ago, when someone would hit me up asking what I was asking, I'd say $400. They'd be like Yea, good luck with that. I said give it a few months, you'll be wishing you had copped for that price. Actually, as recently as last week, I told someone $400 and they said I'll never get that. I told him they might wanna go check eBay or flightclub. I also had an offer of $150 shipped for the 5s too. Lol. I told him that's not even retail

Shows what they know. You can get $400 without even trying. Actually selling at $400 would be doing the buyer a favor. As for the guy who offered 150, should have called him a ******. As he was either dreaming or just being an ***.

I wasn't sure if he was being an *** about it or just didn't know what they were going for when he offered me the $150. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and told them they retail for $160. I don't remember if he made another offer or not. I also remember on release day a guy offered me $250 for them like 45 seconds after I bought the 5's. He's like cmon, noones gonna give u more than that for them. I told him I'll take my chances. I've had the whole pack for sale on eBay and I get the most action on the 5's obviously. I tell everyone who asks how much, that I'm looking for $400 and most people are like you're crazy, I'll give you $300 or they say good luck moving them at that price. At least coming here, I realize I'm not out of my mind asking that for the 5's. I was starting to question myself for a minute there. Anyways, I think I have a deal in place for $950 shipped for the whole pack. Is that a fair price??

I wasn't sure if he was being an *** about it or just didn't know what they were going for when he offered me the $150. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and told them they retail for $160. I don't remember if he made another offer or not. I also remember on release day a guy offered me $250 for them like 45 seconds after I bought the 5's. He's like cmon, noones gonna give u more than that for them. I told him I'll take my chances. I've had the whole pack for sale on eBay and I get the most action on the 5's obviously. I tell everyone who asks how much, that I'm looking for $400 and most people are like you're crazy, I'll give you $300 or they say good luck moving them at that price. At least coming here, I realize I'm not out of my mind asking that for the 5's. I was starting to question myself for a minute there. Anyways, I think I have a deal in place for $950 shipped for the whole pack. Is that a fair price??

Sounds quite fair. The 5s can fetch 550-600 on flightclub and after the consignment fee, you'd end up with 440-480 for those. Not up to date on the other 2, but I think at 950, you're doing well.

As for the folks calling you crazy for wanting $400 for the 5s, they are just trying to get a better deal or they are severely misinformed to the current market price on the 5s. First time flightclub stocked them at $500, a few days later they were sold out. And even selling on there for 500 and ending up with 400 after fees, you're doing better than selling for 4 on eBay as you'd end up with around 340 after fees.

I bought a pair of DS 4's today for $220 . I thought it was a really good deal. This is a really nice colorway. I got the 3's but wanted the 4's from day one.

I tell everyone who asks how much, that I'm looking for $400 and most people are like you're crazy, I'll give you $300 or they say good luck moving them at that price. At least coming here, I realize I'm not out of my mind asking that for the 5's.

Please don't get twisted, coming here doesn't make your insanity reasonable. It just reiterates how CRAZY everyone in here happens to be. LMAO!!!

LMFFFAAAAAOOOO ^^^^ 
roll.gif

Please don't get twisted, coming here doesn't make your insanity reasonable. It just reiterates how CRAZY everyone in here happens to be. LMAO!!!

QFT. I hate how people feel so entitled because they got lucky / had a hookup for a shoe that was otherwise limited/hyped. Either wear them or make a few bucks off them.

$500 is about right.
I find it funny how it all works though. I mean that after thinking, these are in same numbers as DB5 so weve been told. Yet they are twice the price of the Fear 5's.
The only reason i can think that these arnt all over the place for sale like the db and 3lab5s is because ppl genuwinely want this Fear 5 to complete the 3/4/5 pack and that its a actual dope shoe. Thoughts?

$500 is about right.
I find it funny how it all works though. I mean that after thinking, these are in same numbers as DB5 so weve been told. Yet they are twice the price of the Fear 5's.
The only reason i can think that these arnt all over the place for sale like the db and 3lab5s is because ppl genuwinely want this Fear 5 to complete the 3/4/5 pack and that its a actual dope shoe. Thoughts?
Exactly. It's hard to find fear 5's because people actual want them to rock. They go well with a variety of clothes, they look good and are durable. A neutral color way. As far as looks are concerned, these look way better than 3labs and only better than DB's because they aren't patent leather and GITD. A lot of people dont mess with patent leather and not everybody wants their shoes to shine in the dark. I also believe there was generally less numbers of these produced than people think. There was no online release for these at all besides a couple small boutiques who had like 2 FSR.

Exactly. It's hard to find fear 5's because people actual want them to rock. They go well with a variety of clothes, they look good and are durable. A neutral color way. As far as looks are concerned, these look way better than 3labs and only better than DB's because they aren't patent leather and GITD. A lot of people dont mess with patent leather and not everybody wants their shoes to shine in the dark. I also believe there was generally less numbers of these produced than people think. There was no online release for these at all besides a couple small boutiques who had like 2 FSR.

I agree with everything you stated 100%. Well said. Time will tell if the hype on them other 2 5's dies down and these fears become the more saught after pair, i can see prices on these jumping past white quai 54's eventually.

Back
Top Bottom