Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

To those that did get your order in for the Fear 5's sizes 8, 9, and 10 were the only sizes available. They only had one per size and they are NOT coming from the warehouse. The store location that had those shoes in their inventory "claimed" to have sold out at the time the shoes popped back up into FNL system last week. More than likely those shoes are being held for Corporate Employees. There is a 99.9% chance your orders will be No Stocked and cancelled UNLESS those individuals that had the shoes on hold just decided to forget them. Still with all that said, KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!
Not surprised.  This will put me up to almost 20 pairs canceled from FNL after the Yeezy Roshes and AM1 "restocks".

To those that did get your order in for the Fear 5's sizes 8, 9, and 10 were the only sizes available. They only had one per size and they are NOT coming from the warehouse. The store location that had those shoes in their inventory "claimed" to have sold out at the time the shoes popped back up into FNL system last week. More than likely those shoes are being held for Corporate Employees. There is a 99.9% chance your orders will be No Stocked and cancelled UNLESS those individuals that had the shoes on hold just decided to forget them. Still with all that said, KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

Not surprised.  This will put me up to almost 20 pairs canceled from FNL after the Yeezy Roshes and AM1 "restocks".
:smokin

Good luck finding someone silly enough to sell a $185 after tax sold out shoe for a measly profit of $19 after PayPal/ship fees. And if the sell happens via eBay or kixify or similar, a loss. I truly wonder if buyers of shoes from a seller even ever crunch the numbers when they expect a certain price range. I don't know anyone who puts out thousands of dollars to lose money or to literally make peanuts. Do buyers such as yourself not believe someone should be appropriately rewarded for their time/effort to get such shoes?

Why is it people want a regular guy to make chump change selling a shoe but no complaints occur when billion dollar resellers (Finish Line, Foot Locker, Champs, etc...) consistently make 70-100% profit. I don't understand the logic where no one has issue with the rich getting richer but the guy barely making anything is expected to gift shoes or barely cover gas/time/effort.
Wait a min.. So because my personal limit is $220..

You're going to make dumb assumptions about me..?

That's not cool man.. 
mean.gif

I mean.. I see the point you are TRYING to make. But you failed.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/clo/4046064539.html

^ Looks like this "regular guy" will have no problem with the "chump change" he will make..

He must be super "silly" for only asking $220.. He should be asking rape price of $350 instead 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I sold my fear 4 for 220 that I paid 198 for. Just trying to hook someone up without rapping them. I think 20 for my time that I'm already up trying to get my shoe is not bad. Although I could've easily get 250. Wish someone could hook me up with a bred 4... Hopefully good deed pay off later.

I sold my fear 3's for $230. Wasn't feeling them like I thought I would. Trying to double up on the 5's, why? I have no idea. 5>4>3

Where did all the Fear 5's go on Flight Club? People buying em at $500! If so, price arnt dropping anytime soon...

At least you know flight clubs pair will be legit. eBay has some shady sellers, only reason why I would ever justifying paying a bit more off flight club over eBay.

i havent seen replica fear v's yet tho
it was more of a general statement but you know replica's are gonna pop up soon for sale lol

also not to mention how many times people get screwed over on ebay, yeah you can get your money back (if you are smart enough to not gift) but it takes forever.

Last edited:
This is one of the best posts I have read., straight truth brother.

When I miss out on a release, I search for the best price I can find and go from there.
The market supply and demand will set the price, nothing else.
Having unrealistic expectations only results in disappointment.

Sure I wanted to find a Fear Pack Jordan 3 for retail but when that didn't work out I purchased them for
$260 from a resller which was a fair in my opinion. I never had a set price I wanted to pay, just the best price
I could negotiate.

Kudos to you sir, the way it should be.

Wait a min.. So because my personal limit is $220..
You're going to make dumb assumptions about me..?
That's not cool man.. :smh:

I mean.. I see the point you are TRYING to make. But you failed.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/clo/4046064539.html
^ Looks like this "regular guy" will have no problem with the "chump change" he will make..
He must be super "silly" for only asking $220.. He should be asking rape price of $350 instead :smh:

Actually I didn't at all in that post say anything "personal" about you. I was speaking more for what I see all the time from many buyers. And the 220 is fine, if its a Craig's list post and you meet in person, he will make $35 because of no shipping or PayPal fee or eBay. But the point was buyers don't take fees or effort into account when they want the price to be a certain amount. And I didn't fail at all with my point, its the truth and it made complete sense. Just because you don't like my post doesn't equate to failure.

I sold my fear 4 for 220 that I paid 198 for. Just trying to hook someone up without rapping them. I think 20 for my time that I'm already up trying to get my shoe is not bad. Although I could've easily get 250. Wish someone could hook me up with a bred 4... Hopefully good deed pay off later.

And that's fine that you did that, your choice. And I bet no service that charges fees + shipping was involves or you'd have lost money. My point is the majority of sellers should not be expected to gift shoes or lose money when selling a sold out shoe.

On another note, whoever picked up that size 9 Fear V, I have a 10 and 10.5 that I'd like to trade for a 9 of anyone is interested. Both deadstock, never tried on.

it was more of a general statement but you know replica's are gonna pop up soon for sale lol

also not to mention how many times people get screwed over on ebay, yeah you can get your money back (if you are smart enough to not gift) but it takes forever.

If you purchase through eBay, you pay auto by sending payment and its not via gift. If the item doesn't arrive, or it arrives not as described, you inform eBay who informs the seller and the seller has a period to remedy the situation. If they do not, PayPal will remove the money and refund you. Also once the situation is reported, the money is held from the access of the seller until a resolution is reached. If the seller decides to drag the situation out, you're still looking st a refund in 45 days or less.

Back
Top Bottom