Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Sorry for the delay...
There are no concrete Numbers this second, but my guy tells me less than 25,000 pairs of Vs, confirmed.
I'll talk to him further and pass his info along.
:nerd:

any T.O. NTers lining up/camping for the fear 5s later tonight?

i know they're re-releasing a bunch of other heat too, especially in my size. i'm jelly i wish I was there lol
Where is this re-releasing? I only want the 3s. Thanks.

I saw a few pages back someone said 4000 approx Fear 5's was made. Anyone able to confirm or tell me how many DB's get produced outta curiousity? Thanks
it was an educated guess seeing that most stores only got 18-36 pairs...DB 3s were either on the same scale or smaller quantity

I saw a few pages back someone said 4000 approx Fear 5's was made. Anyone able to confirm or tell me how many DB's get produced outta curiousity? Thanks
it was an educated guess seeing that most stores only got 18-36 pairs...DB 3s were either on the same scale or smaller quantity

how can you say db3s were the same when you don't know the specifics for either? both shoes had different release locations / quantities.

Here's my 2 set of the fear packs. after 11 hours of camping with my wife we are able to cop 2 sets.

im not sure how much the retail there in the US but here in Canada Jordan always retail for $200. 1 set to wear and 1 set for back up.
you got got, 1200 dollar pile of junk
laugh.gif
 JB retail is already a ripoff with one shoe it just seems so amplified with 6 in one sitting lol
You've got to be the biggest hater I've ever encountered in life.

how can you say db3s were the same when you don't know the specifics for either? both shoes had different release locations / quantities.
Well I'm just making educated calculations on what everyone was saying about Nike stores getting pairs. We can all say it wasn't on the scale of the green glows.... But then again I wouldn't be surprised if the US with all Nike retail locations, FTL and Champs they had only 30k in pairs. I just feel like it was lower. IDK just a hypothetical guess lol but those DBs were limited but somebody on eBay had a FSR (wish I had a link to it) they can't be fake I haven't seen those yet lol

Exactly. DB numbers were obviously less if they only released at niketowns and on ndc. The V's were a little more widespread

Exactly. DB numbers were obviously less if they only released at niketowns and on ndc. The V's were a little more widespread

honestly, it could be the other way around also.

online inventory for the DBs is a huge difference. dropping something like 6k online (which is still a small amount) is almost the same as dropping 6k (inventory) / 24 (say something near 2 size runs per store) = 250 stores. add that to the fact that most if not all niketowns got pairs and it could have been something like 10k or so.

in store only could have been less than that for the fear Vs.

not trying to hype nothing. just trying to reason.

also, seems like there are more db3s around considering how many pairs were posted in the aftermath of that thread along with how many pairs were for sale on ebay and stuff.

Last edited:

True, but looking at the number of pairs on ebay and the fact there isnt a single pair at flightclub makes me think these were pretty limited. Right now there are 9 pairs each of FearV and DB3('13) in size 12 on ebay.

Then again, the DB3 was available online and sucked up by people with bots who in my opinion are more likely to be resellers than someone who camps out for a night.

SO MANY VARIABLES!! definitely will be interesting to hear the final production numbers

Back
Top Bottom