Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Everytime theres an oppurtunity to grab left over pairs after i missed out, i ALWAYS gotta be at work.. always -_-

Stressing lol

I wish I had a picture of them, he went hard on the uh ohs (what they call china folks in Detroit) lol....they swore up and down it was Nikes quality control lol....the left shoe was fine the right shoe had some long scratch marks on it. Definitely puts the Fear in those fives

I wish I had a picture of them, he went hard on the uh ohs (what they call china folks in Detroit) lol....they swore up and down it was Nikes quality control lol....the left shoe was fine the right shoe had some long scratch marks on it. Definitely puts the Fear in those fives
Prolly so, my boi bought a pair and the suede looked like a pit bull was stroking it
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry I know it's too early for clowning lol but I'm for real man he should've known better for spending 250 on some GMs....I wanted to thump him in the head like them v8 commercials. That's the reason why I can't justify paying higher than retail for GM pairs. But Honestly it makes me wonder why GM pairs exist....and why is Nike selling 300k in GRs now.......

Sorry I know it's too early for clowning lol but I'm for real man he should've known better for spending 250 on some GMs....I wanted to thump him in the head like them v8 commercials. That's the reason why I can't justify paying higher than retail for GM pairs. But Honestly it makes me wonder why GM pairs exist....and why is Nike selling 300k in GRs now.......
When you guys speak of "GM pairs," I'm assuming you're referring to grey market ones?  Do most people refer to "B-Grades" as GM's now?  Because I consider the two completely different.

When you guys speak of "GM pairs," I'm assuming you're referring to grey market ones?  Do most people refer to "B-Grades" as GM's now?  Because I consider the two completely different.
One comes the fake factory and one doesn't.:tongue:

Last edited:
GM are unauthorized pairs... B-grades are official pairs that have cosmetic flaws (glue stains, damaged box, etc)

Thanks guys.  That's how I look at them as well, but I wasn't sure when seeing everyone's comments about GM pairs.

So im lookin for the Vs

Ive been seeing people charge 375-400 around my way but have heard that ppl got em for 275 shipped. 

Wait it out till then? Will they drop to 225-250 range? Whats the general consensus on pricing on these? 

Also...would you pull the trigger on all 3 for 700?

Thx in advance.

Last edited:
So im lookin for the Vs

Ive been seeing people charge 375-400 around my way but have heard that ppl got em for 275 shipped. 

Wait it out till then? Will they drop to 225-250 range? Whats the general consensus on pricing on these? 

Also...would you pull the trigger on all 3 for 700?

Thx in advance.

I was lucky to get a 2nd pair of Vs and sold the other one for $400 locally. I don't think the prices will go down for the Vs.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.  That's how I look at them as well, but I wasn't sure when seeing everyone's comments about GM pairs.
I don't have anything against them....I was even considering GM DB 3s cuz I just want to wear them and I'm not paying 600 for some 5 dolla rubber lol

GM are unauthorized pairs... B-grades are official pairs that have cosmetic flaws (glue stains, damaged box, etc)

GM is like when someone has the same money printing plates and materials that the US Treasury has.
It's the same exact money but try convincing a Federal judge of that fact.
Same goes for GM shoes... same shoes, but not recognized by JB.
In the case of shoes, you won't be doing time for wearing them.
B-grades are AUTHORIZED by Nike/JB, they were just in a line that was pulled during production due to possible flaws.
Many B-grades are 99% flawless.
:nerd:

The V's will have a price drop once the laneys, 3lab5 and bel airs drop. Black grapes were going for crazy prices and now you can find them for 200-220.

The V's will have a price drop once the laneys, 3lab5 and bel airs drop. Black grapes were going for crazy prices and now you can find them for 200-220.
Where do people find Black Grapes for that price? I've been searching Ebay, local CL and never see them cheaper than 250 in my size. 

Back
Top Bottom