Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Also, Eastbay said they would ship out tomorrow while Footlocker said that nobody backordered was shipping out until the 30th...

Last edited:
FNL is trollin hard with their Fear V page...now it has sizes up..but showing sold out..before that page said that they were unavailable...hmmm

I'm thinking about putting black waxed laces in my fear 5s. I think it'll go good with the waxed look of the shoe. And dude can wear whatever he wants with his kicks. No need to keep up with the jonses. I don't rock my tongue out neither. I think it looks stupid on an older gentleman such as myself. Plus the wife doesn't like it.
I have gotten a few a pairs from here:

Amazon product ASIN B007BCUH5S
these fit my BC 4's, but might be a little short for the 5's:

Amazon product ASIN B00DQUOGXS
but you are right, waxed laces would look good on the 5's.  IMO, they give most sneakers a more polished look.

Last edited:
FNL is trollin hard with their Fear V page...now it has sizes up..but showing sold out..before that page said that they were unavailable...hmmm

Hmmm, you think making the thread aware of the page change is going to improve your chances of a surprise buy? Hmmm...

Hmmm, you think making the thread aware of the page change is going to improve your chances of a surprise buy? Hmmm...
Umm I'm not really after the Vs..I got what I wanted..the IIIs...I checked the links after I saw mentions of cancelled orders...I seriously doubt they would release them..

I like the V's but for 350-400$ not so much. I feel the hype is just driving the price up. I think JB would restock them like the restock they did last july 2013 of the previous season. then the reselling price would drop, and it wouldnt be worth 400$. but thats just me, i might be wrong. lol

Easy pass for me what do you rock with the 3/5 color way? I stick with the fire reds this weekend.

Speaking of trolling, I just rmr I had a chance to buy 3 pairs of fear v's for 240 each but was like nahh bc none were my size. Really regretting that right now lol

I like the V's but for 350-400$ not so much. I feel the hype is just driving the price up. I think JB would restock them like the restock they did last july 2013 of the previous season. then the reselling price would drop, and it wouldnt be worth 400$. but thats just me, i might be wrong. lol

A restock didn't lower the price of the 88's. In fact it raised it some. You could have gotten them below $300 before the restock, but so many people missed out on the restock that they went around $350.

underestimated the 3s and 4s, but don't love them. I still prefer the tried and true OG colorways much much more. Nonetheless, probably a couple of my favorites since CG4s.

must have got the 3 shipment in, mine are ready to ship also, cant wait.. i really love the 3s!  

Back
Top Bottom