Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

haha.  yall some funny cats.  i'll do corny socks before i do blue jeans.  at least i'm cooo--orddd-nating

true, dri-fit on them thangs
this man knows! gotta stay dry for certain occasions 
laugh.gif

Them 5s though...didn't release in my area. Definitely on the hunt for those. I dig the 4s too, but not too sure on the 3s yet. Need to see them in person.

If this was s GR release, everyone will be saying "Pass" but since it's not. All of the sudden everyone wants these.

Just gotta love the NT users that are smoking something. Understand that this is a solid pack with great colorways and quality. Not to mention every single retro that gets released these days sells out so it makes no difference. I think you're just a little salty. :lol:

I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach over the weekend, was able to pick up 2 pairs of IV's from Jimmy Jazz gave one to my lil bro...and I went to DTLR and waited until the pick up deadline and was able to grab a pair of 3s in my size. I really went in there looking for some left over fire red 3s...no luck so hopefully I can do a trade.
Finishline just had another restock on the Fire Red 3s this morning

you guys are right.  he can wear his Js how ever he likes.  but why drop $170 on some sneakers only to look "old" in the process.  i wasn't clowning him, just passing along some fashion sense.  all my opinion tho....

here's how you rock Js bruh

View media item 554194
Oh, no. R.I.P. to you, homie. I haven't read the following posts, but I already know what they're about.

I was able to place an order for the fear III's this morning on finishline. I had the page open and clicked add to cart and sure enough they added. I did that for the shadow 1's too. Those ended up shipping so lets see if I got lucky again.

I was able to place an order for the fear III's this morning on finishline. I had the page open and clicked add to cart and sure enough they added. I did that for the shadow 1's too. Those ended up shipping so lets see if I got lucky again.

You sure? Their not even showing on the page... Both 3s and 4s have been taken out. Only 1 I see is the Green Glows.

I was the Valley Fair and Newpark Mall yesterday. Sheikh Valley Fair have couple sizes of Fear 4s left. Newpark Champs have size 11. Probably gone by now but worth checking.

you guys are right.  he can wear his Js how ever he likes.  but why drop $170 on some sneakers only to look "old" in the process.  i wasn't clowning him, just passing along some fashion sense.  all my opinion tho....

View media item 554194
I'm a grown *** man with a teenage son. **** I look like walking out the house like that. My wife will smack me and my son will clown on me.

Look worst. I would never wear that sock with J

If thats what kids think are fresh nowadays they are sadly mistaken. Cant help but laugh when I see youngins dress like that. But let em rock them the way they want its their $170 in the end

You sure? Their not even showing on the page... Both 3s and 4s have been taken out. Only 1 I see is the Green Glows.
Dudes must be buying sneakers in world record times now before they even become available to the masses.

size 9.5 in the iv's just popped up on JJ. Even if i attempted to get i'm sure I would of failed.

Last edited:
(dont fear) just beware of fake fear pack,
my boy did a meet up with someone on CL & the 4s were fake... he noticed the lighter gray part was cut too high, a bit more spacing between the stitches in some area, the sole(side) texture feel rough, slightly different patterns (he said barely noticeable though), the white around the tongue was more out & the box bar code #s placement aren't identical or straight, he didnt get to see the dates though

It's a dangerous game out here I tell ya. I copped a pair off this place called SoBeSoles online for $260...A NT posted a link in the thread. I'm just hoping they are 100% authentic. The websites states they are but you never know these days. I'm just glad I paid using Paypal because if I get the shoes and the black plastic is see through or something else seems strange I'm asking for a return or filing a complaint. These Taobao shoes are so close these days I'm be darn somebody try to give me them when I paid that resell price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom