Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

to dude trying to trade ds grapes. here is the only route u have with them kicks (i thought about doing it so.....) sell the ds grapes you should get 180-200 maybe, but at least 180. then put 200-220 on that if u have it. 

i say this because if ur grapes are ds and ur trying to trade them. You don't want them that bad anyways so just see that as 200 your wasting away in your closet and adding 200 more is like 200 your spending now. either way on release day if you had the chance to get them for 200 you would have and kept the grapes (200 doing nothing). so your bank account balances out. 

This was my rationale with the 88's and paying resell. I was going to sell my black flips, but then changed my mind.

Finding that size 8 iii got my hopes up for nothing :lol:

Had me on some these are my destiny type stuff :D

Just walked into DTLR and picked up a pair of IVs. Doubled up on 3s at Champs.

3s/IVs are still sitting at Champs, DTLR, and footlocker over here. Good thing I checked - will probably be gone by EOD or sooner tho.
Where you at? Did they have anything in sz 9 left?

I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach over the weekend, was able to pick up 2 pairs of IV's from Jimmy Jazz gave one to my lil bro...and I went to DTLR and waited until the pick up deadline and was able to grab a pair of 3s in my size. I really went in there looking for some left over fire red 3s...no luck so hopefully I can do a trade.

Totally slept thur yesterday morning, and seemed I wouldn't have any chance online anyway, FNL dropped early, NDC sold out in a minute, no Vs anywhere online, only site was deadstock, and seemed it was blocking US IPs, couldn't even get to the front page.....

JB really turn me off on this time. I know they don't care about me, but I'm getting sick of JB fooling around with all these limited releases. Don't think I can take this any longer. End rant.

Any stores in the bay area still have iiis or ivs?

Just putting it out there but fear vs are the best new cw for a retro all year. They are pretty amazing in hand. My fave pickup in a min

did anyone else wear their 3's ?

they squeak when you walk

btw all 3 shoes in this pack where very well made

Last edited:
My city didn't even get any of the pack, so all I had was online which was a complete bust for this release. I still don't see how, the link came up and just like everyone else I clicked as fast as I could. Never get through on FTL, FNL, or EB.

But I paid resell for a pair of IVs

Curious, NDC has been shipping out some orders early over the weekend as of late (or at least creating tracking #s) but I still haven't seen anyone here post that their NDC shipment has shipped yet... 
nerd.gif
My order is still in submitted status.

My city didn't even get any of the pack, so all I had was online which was a complete bust for this release. I still don't see how, the link came up and just like everyone else I clicked as fast as I could. Never get through on FTL, FNL, or EB.
But I paid resell for a pair of IVs

FNL dropped early...
I was in this thread 45mins before launch and the link was posted.
The IIIs were gone QUICK.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom