Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

only thing i'm truly shocked about from this release is how fast the III's sold out. to me, it's just as ugly as the crimsons and i expected it to last the longest online but they sold out fast on all sites. jordan hype is still going strong
laugh.gif

This **** cracks me up. When has orange EVER worked on a Jordan release? Yet these III's sold out lickity split. It's beginning to get embarassing wearing J's at all. Kobe's, LBJ's and KD's have no meaning for me (not to mention they're plastic crap with no imagination). I guess I'm reduced to wearing running shoes. At least they're comfy...
Im ahead of you bro. Ive already started trending back to AM1's and AM90s. Youd be suprised what they have to offer.. Even NB's are killing it right now.

So does this mean the Olive prices will come down? Cause I still have my old pair in a Sz 13 but I want another pair in a Sz 14....I still honestly believe had these all been sold at different times of the year without the "limited" tag, they all would be sitting...just my opinion tho

only thing i'm truly shocked about from this release is how fast the III's sold out. to me, it's just as ugly as the crimsons and i expected it to last the longest online but they sold out fast on all sites. jordan hype is still going strong :lol:

Bmore orioles make me want the iii

see, that's the crap that pisses me off. They look real nice in this picture. All the stock pics, had them looking like a dull dishrag green, I never saw the red specks in the "teeth" , and they look more like a nice brown.
Just like the green glows that looked a lot better in person than in pics.
it has to do with lighting and camera's themselves... 

i really wanted those ivs... i had my fnl reward all ready and everything... i get home aT 6:50 cst and see sold out. i was pissed. you can't even have a life and get shoes any more
mean.gif

i really wanted those ivs... i had my fnl reward all ready and everything... i get home aT 6:50 cst and see sold out. i was pissed. you can't even have a life and get shoes any more
mean.gif
finishline sold out before they even put out a link. i know what you mean.

Bout to bite it and go ahead and pull the trigger on eBay. Girl owes me something nice anyway. Feel like it's too early to give up but this has been the most frustrating release ever…
Wait a week. Prices should be lower.
I wouldn't wait, you should try to talk a few sellers down. Doesn't seem to be many out there.

Meh, prices have historically been better after waiting a short period of time. You are competing with customers that don't mind dropping insane money. Let them get their pairs then make moves.
Agreed but some shoes just go up. I'm thinking this one of them (I could be wrong). I would try to get a good deal now than wait.

Was able to pick up the 4's today. 3's and 5's basically vanished from stores this morning, hope most people were able to cop atleast one pair.

Bout to bite it and go ahead and pull the trigger on eBay. Girl owes me something nice anyway. Feel like it's too early to give up but this has been the most frustrating release ever…
Wait a week. Prices should be lower.
I wouldn't wait, you should try to talk a few sellers down. Doesn't seem to be many out there.

Meh, prices have historically been better after waiting a short period of time. You are competing with customers that don't mind dropping insane money. Let them get their pairs then make moves.
Agreed but some shoes just go up. I'm thinking this one of them (I could be wrong). I would try to get a good deal now than wait.

you guys act like i said wait months... i just said a week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom