Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

l_641f3a5825c853479c994408a614212e.jpg

A old cell phone pic not to long after I got them. Eventually sold them for $750.

The closest we will probably ever come to OG quality on a XI.

I can imagine what would happen if they ever do a similar pack to this now..........

Still don't have a pack and mostly likely will never get em, not payin $400+ for sneakers

Still don't have a pack and mostly likely will never get em, not payin $400+ for sneakers

A old cell phone pic not to long after I got them. Eventually sold them for $750.

I can imagine what would happen if they ever do a similar pack to this now..........

my jaw dropped when i saw that lineup of XIs all i got is the space jams ... you have my holy grail of sneakers

my jaw dropped when i saw that lineup of XIs all i got is the space jams ... you have my holy grail of sneakers

i need a pair of XI.. those are my all time fav jordan and i dont have a pair.. they are pure sexy!!

i need a pair of XI.. those are my all time fav jordan and i dont have a pair.. they are pure sexy!!

stevesteve72 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]The best DMP by far.Its the only package worth the DMP label, both shoes are fire.[/color]
pimp.gif
I only have the XI's still looking for the VI's.Much appreciation.

stevesteve72 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]The best DMP by far.Its the only package worth the DMP label, both shoes are fire.[/color]
pimp.gif
I only have the XI's still looking for the VI's.Much appreciation.

Damn, I'm fiending for a dmp VI/XI.. lol Anyone know if wearable shoe trees will make the shoes smaller? I wear an 11 but am thinking 11.5.. any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

TRUE DAT!!!
Thats why i love em

Damn, I'm fiending for a dmp VI/XI.. lol Anyone know if wearable shoe trees will make the shoes smaller? I wear an 11 but am thinking 11.5.. any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

TRUE DAT!!!
Thats why i love em

RANDOM: It just hit me that those icy blue soles on all the new 11s not only do nothing to stop yellowing, but are actually way worse than the clear soles like on the DMPs. smfh

still got my pair ds. bought them from a dunkxchange a couple weeks after they released for $375. only catch was xi are a 10 vi are a 10.5 and missing a pamphlet

Back
Top Bottom