AIR JORDAN COLLEZIONE & XX3

thats a complete collection all in one. no need for anything else. i wont stop until u get my 1-23 collection.

CDP's retail for $310...chicago tax is 10%...the CDP's alone were a little over $3700...add in the XX3's which retailed for $185 and $135 plus 10%tax...thats another $1600...that brings my total to over $5300...i didnt even add my doubles and triples into that price...so yeah...it's a lot of moneyinvested in these AJ's...but i love my shoes...so to me its worth every penny

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

wow, you got all the cdp and XX3's (besides the limiteds)!?
that's impressive man, you've built yourself a solid collection
with just shoes that came out in 08

as far as the XX3's are concerned, i'm just missing the titaniums and finales...i'm also missing the white stealths but it was because i didn'tlike the gold on it...i'm starting to wonder if i should get the white stealths though...you know, so i can have a complete XX3 collection minus thelimited ones...what do you guys think?

thanks everyone for the compliments...when i get a chance, i'll post the rest of my collection

10/13's & 6/17's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice collection for 2008. With them all together, you make a lot of them look better. I might have to get the packs I didnt get along with the 23s I donthave.

Back
Top Bottom