Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

Originally Posted by super23freak

seriously... is this the end of JB or what?

what if there's a NIKE AIR on the back?????
May be Askin For A little bit To Much

so GG and Rick you guy are good source, never doubted yall a sec, did you guys stated that the 4 will release as well?

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

how do you prevent the tab in the back of the III from yellowing? thats my only concern bout these shoes

There is no way. you can paint the tab after it yellows or just live with it....But this is great news one of my all time favorites. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I knew about this summer last year. I put it up and got my thread locked in that other sneaker forum lol.

yeah that sample pic of the retro 2 had nike on the back so hopefully the 3 will have nike air on the back. i hope this pack drops soon like before may. im so ready for at least 2 of these wht/cmt 3's, they are one of my grails. imo this pack looks
pimp.gif
best retro 2 and retro 3 colorway imo.

Forget year of the Tiger, This is the year of Jordan. This shoe is truly amazing, like I literally can't stop smiling about this.

Thinks to self, "man the cement IIIs are really releasing".

Originally Posted by JAYS

so GG and Rick you guy are good source, never doubted yall a sec, did you guys stated that the 4 will release as well?

Indeed we did sir both were confirmed by me at the same time .

I agree, this shouldn't be a surprise. GG, Rick, and 718 have provided some great info. (Thanks guys)

Now the only question is what kind of release these are, hopefully GR.

I agree it should be GR...which does not mean they will be easy to cop ala the SJs which were also GR...and we were told over and over...relax, its GR..dont hype it blah blah blah.

When these release, it will be crazy like SJs.

if they do these like the just did the 09 TB's then its a wrap......going to have to cop another 8 pairs

Back
Top Bottom