Air Jordan Altitudes 13's: Remember the hype on these?

they sucked. i got mine after the releases when the prices started to plummet a little. then i sold them before they hit rock bottom. i remember at one timethey were going for like 100 shipped vnds. only thing cool about them was the dinosaur skin.

Yeah, the release at NTNY was CRAZY. Dudes got robbed at the train station... people beating on the glass after NT locked the doors when they sold out. Theestimated number of people waiting online was about 500.

I still have that Jordan catalog with Melo on the cover that started the entire hype over that shoe. That was one of the most classic sneaker photos ever.

Anyone have that old LovetheXIV photo where he had like 20 pairs in a circle?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got mine on release date but they were stolen by my crazy ex along with my DMPs and cool grey 3s and my black/red 13s... i guess its easy to steal when u have a bunch of shoes and stuff. crazy females are the worse.
i got a DS pair a couple of months ago off of ebay for 155 shipped after the 25% cashback and a 10% off ebay coupon
happy.gif
damn son, you got chumped. if i was you i woulda lit that *###% on fire.
devil.gif
my girl knows better than to even look at my boxes the wrong way, lol

A lil off the subject but my BM destroyed my whole collection from 03'-07' including all I's,II's,III's,IV's,VII's, X's,XII's, XIII's,XIV's,XVIII's,XIX's,XX's & DMP's. & I actually stayed w/ her!!!!! But she bought the altitudes for me 2yrsago & I've never worn them, didn't wear em the 1st time I had em in 05' either cause she destroyed em!!!!

i remember this riot of a release, so much that no one near me got them lol (SC)
every store swore they were getting them though. they were even giving out
those jordan catalogs sherlock was talking about. i was only in the 10th grade
at the time and i wasnt about to pay above retail so i said eff it...

i camped out for a day and the stupid old ladies that walk the malls in the morning bought them all,i was pissed,i wanted to start splittin some wigs.thebiggest dissapointment of all time. an employee that got his pair had a machine gun in his car in case anybody tried to jack.crazy day.

i like them but they crease easily and turn ugly, its not that hard to get your hands on, I think I come across 2 pairs just from eBay.

Hottest 13's to me. Someone else hit it right on the money, the back looks like stingray. SICK.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

i camped out for a day and the stupid old ladies that walk the malls in the morning bought them all,i was pissed,i wanted to start splittin some wigs.the biggest dissapointment of all time. an employee that got his pair had a machine gun in his car in case anybody tried to jack.crazy day.

LOL, that almost made me fall off my chair, hilarious!

very nice looking pic flintgrey, mine are getting polished and ironed as we speak to see just how ds i can get them looking...

i copped mines like 30 bucks 2 months ago beaterz and sold em the next day smh....

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got mine on release date but they were stolen by my crazy ex along with my DMPs and cool grey 3s and my black/red 13s... i guess its easy to steal when u have a bunch of shoes and stuff. crazy females are the worse.
i got a DS pair a couple of months ago off of ebay for 155 shipped after the 25% cashback and a 10% off ebay coupon
happy.gif
damn son, you got chumped. if i was you i woulda lit that *###% on fire.
devil.gif
my girl knows better than to even look at my boxes the wrong way, lol

A lil off the subject but my BM destroyed my whole collection from 03'-07' including all I's,II's,III's,IV's,VII's, X's, XII's, XIII's,XIV's,XVIII's,XIX's,XX's & DMP's. & I actually stayed w/ her!!!!! But she bought the altitudes for me 2yrs ago & I've never worn them, didn't wear em the 1st time I had em in 05' either cause she destroyed em!!!!

How the hell did she destroy your collection ?

i remember this release i went to Fox Hills i thought people would be their place was empty FA had a bunch about 80+ they let everyone in line get 3 pairs ifthey wanted. Traded one pair for OG aqua 8's and sold the other pair:pimp:

I just recently traded my pair for de la soul highs.........never really cared for them, too plain and they would crease just by looking at them.

Dude tried to buy one guys pair and the guy kept saying no. So homie beat the hell outta that %%$*@ then left the money on his chest. I swear that had to beone of the funniest things I've seen in my life.

Back
Top Bottom