air jordan 9 retro- french blue 2012 return via modern notoriety

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Since when did a french blue Jordan IX release in 2002? They were white/FLINT GREY with French Blue accents. Those look nothing like the 2002 release. I would not be sure they are coming out either, this sample popped up a few months ago when the Kilory IX and the Black/Blue IX were first seen. Modern Notoriety confirmed a few non-released Jordans this year as well (Taxi XII, Oxidized XIV).
This.

Weren't they the ones that "confirmed" the Columbia XI's as well?

JM

indifferent.gif

Just keep it like the 2002's and will be copped, but this $!%$ right here......  
indifferent.gif

Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash

Originally Posted by calikush

Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash Trash

And the author of the article says "a few differences"?!

laugh.gif

There's sooooo much wrong with this shoe.

Off white/milky outsole.
sick.gif

Glossy blue/purple midsole.
sick.gif

TXT or whatever that is, material for the sock liner.
sick.gif

Laces.
sick.gif

Jumpman?!
sick.gif

SHAPE!
sick.gif

This looks more like a custom than a re-release of the flints.

30t6p3b.gif

JB or whomever, can keep this crap.

I had the ones from '02 when I was in high school and loved them. Saw pictures of these and was immediately confused.

My 2002 FLINT GREYS are still in decent shape (although my daughter colored on them a little), but I don't mind them doing something different. As long as the midsole doesn't crack, I say keep it glossy as hellll. Just don't do that silly sock liner!!

Even though these are just a sample, that sockliner is terrible. Hopefully JB gets these similar to the '02's too, just like how they changed up the "Charcoal" VII's too. Nice to see that these are retroing too though.

Whatever, I love these. If you accept that they aren't trying to retro the FLINT GREY IXs, these, minus the sockliner, are great.

I would like them more if they use varsity red replacing the purple. Then I could at least wear them with
my Jordan Bulls jersey ^^
And please use white outsole instead of the Glow in the dark crap.

Back
Top Bottom