Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

that's sort of a different animal too though. I mean these are 9s with a bunch of factory contrast stitching. not saying that 9s aren't good black/white 9s are actually one of my favorite shoes if not my favorite or close second.

yeah it is I used to cop off finishline when it was cake for nearly every release

If you're ever in or near Memphis like Southaven, MS, there are a ton of shoe manufacturers and online businesses that ship out of Memphis. FedEx's hub is out of there and from a logistical and probably financial aspect, it just makes sense. I believe the arena where the Grizzlies play is sponsored by FedEx as well (too lazy to verify since I'm typing on my iPhone).

Take this with a grain, but just last week, someone told me that the Memphis airport is the busiest airport in the world between the times of X and X. And it's all due to FedEx. Again, not verified, just typing what I was told. I bought a pair of Diesel shoes during Xmas of 2002 from Zappos.com I believe. Anyway, they were ordered at 12 am and shipped from Memphis to my door 7 hours later. I remember vividly having the s**t scared out of me because someone was whaling at my door at 7 am. Boy I was surprised to see the shoes at my doorstep.

YOU ARE CORRECT WITH THESE STATEMENTS. FEDEX FORUM IS THE GRIZZLIES ARENA (BEEN THERE MANY TIMES :smile: ), FEDEX IS BASED IN MEMPHIS, MEMPHIS HAS THE LARGEST AMOUNT DISTRIBUTION CENTERS IN THE COUNTRY, NIKE DISTRIBUTION CENTER IS LOCATED IN MEMPHIS RIGHT OFF SHELBY DRIVE ON TUGGLE, MEMPHIS INTERNATIONAL IS THE BUSIEST CARGO FLYER IN THE WORLD.

pulled directly out of his ***
laugh.gif

If you're ever in or near Memphis like Southaven, MS, there are a ton of shoe manufacturers and online businesses that ship out of Memphis. FedEx's hub is out of there and from a logistical and probably financial aspect, it just makes sense. I believe the arena where the Grizzlies play is sponsored by FedEx as well (too lazy to verify since I'm typing on my iPhone).

Take this with a grain, but just last week, someone told me that the Memphis airport is the busiest airport in the world between the times of X and X. And it's all due to FedEx. Again, not verified, just typing what I was told. I bought a pair of Diesel shoes during Xmas of 2002 from Zappos.com I believe. Anyway, they were ordered at 12 am and shipped from Memphis to my door 7 hours later. I remember vividly having the s**t scared out of me because someone was whaling at my door at 7 am. Boy I was surprised to see the shoes at my doorstep.
ok, I just assumed nike was in Oregon, thanks for the info?
wink.gif

Well we can put an axe in the 1 pair limit debate. Received my last shipping confirmation. All 4 pairs shipped. I did try, but it wouldn't let me buy a 5th pair. (Thank goodness!)

I was only going for one, but they were so easy I just kept clicking BUY BUY BUY BUY!

I got a little carried away I think haha.

Last edited:
Well we can put an axe in the 1 pair limit debate. Received my last shipping confirmation. All 4 pairs shipped. I did try, but it wouldn't let me buy a 5th pair.
(Thank goodness as I got a little carried away I think haha.?
 OD four pairs of an all black sneaker.

Well we can put an axe in the 1 pair limit debate. Received my last shipping confirmation. All 4 pairs shipped. I did try, but it wouldn't let me buy a 5th pair.

(Thank goodness as I got a little carried away I think haha.?

OD four pairs of an all black sneaker.

they not all black tho.... and I know abernja - dude goes ham for "collector's items"

Well we can put an axe in the 1 pair limit debate. Received my last shipping confirmation. All 4 pairs shipped. I did try, but it wouldn't let me buy a 5th pair. (Thank goodness!)

I was only going for one, but they were so easy I just kept clicking BUY BUY BUY BUY!

I got a little carried away I think haha.
damn dude you would of dropped $650 on this release? you must be loaded lol

Nothing beats coming home to seeing a big box sittig outside your doorstep
is it just the lighting or does the sole look kinda light like a crappy paint job or something? I hope if they recolored them or something that they holdup on the court at least

You don't need to be "loaded" to buy a few pairs of shoes. It's not really a big deal. I bought a few pairs of shoes, so what?

Since you asked...

2 for me, 1 for a friend, 1 to recoup the costs of my pairs.....down the road of course.

And as I stated before. This was kind of an accident. I only wanted 1 pair but since Nike made it so easy i impulsively just kept buying til they wouldn't allow anymore lol. It's a problem, not something to gawk over and think I'm more well off than the next person who will post below me.

Lastly, learn to manage your money (become debt-free) and you can do things like this without it "hurting" too badly. The possibilities are endless.

You don't need to be "loaded" to buy a few pairs of shoes. It's not really a big deal. I bought a few pairs of shoes, so what?

Since you asked...

2 for me, 1 for a friend, 1 to recoup the costs of my pairs.....down the road of course.

And as I stated before. This was kind of an accident. I only wanted 1 pair but since Nike made it so easy i impulsively just kept buying til they wouldn't allow anymore lol. It's a problem, not something to gawk over and think I'm more well off than the next person who will post below me.

Lastly, learn to manage your money (become debt-free) and you can do things like this without it "hurting" too badly. The possibilities are endless.

As French Montana would say

"HAAAANNN"!

Lol good job guy

Back
Top Bottom