Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I only know of 2 Champs getting them down here in Florida. Aventura Mall & Pembroke Lakes Mall. They're not even supposed to get me but they are. Got my pair locked though 8) Can't believe it's a QS though.

Champs is getting them. 

Nike.com is getting them. 

[table][TR]
[td]11/17/12[/td]

[td]Air Jordan 9 Retro[/td]

[td]Black/Varsity Red-Light Olive[/td]

[td]$160[/td]

[td]302370-020[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Stop spreading false info and trying to create the hypetrain. 

TRUU

I don't care what store is getting them, i don't care if they are limited or GR, i don't care how cheap the leather looks, and i don't care about the jumpman logo! As long as someone posts the online link at midnight or 8am when they drop it's all good!!

I don't care what store is getting them, i don't care if they are limited or GR, i don't care how cheap the leather looks, and i don't care about the jumpman logo! As long as someone posts the online link at midnight or 8am when they drop it's all good!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MY MAN :pimp:

ALL THAT EXTRA NOISE IS IRRELEVANT. COPPING THESE REGARDLESS. SAW THEM IN PERSON THIS MORNING AND THEY ARE :pimp: . I TRUST MY OWN EYES OVER WHAT I SEE OR HEAR ON THE INTERWEBS.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

MY MAN
pimp.gif

ALL THAT EXTRA NOISE IS IRRELEVANT. COPPING THESE REGARDLESS. SAW THEM IN PERSON THIS MORNING AND THEY ARE
pimp.gif
. I TRUST MY OWN EYES OVER WHAT I SEE OR HEAR ON THE INTERWEBS.
co-sign!!

really want 2 of these one to dye blk & one to keep og.... hope it wont be a tough task...dont feel like jumping through any hoops...especially since no one likes em :lol:

i need to find OP & tell him to add poll to the top of the thread

Last edited:
I remember back in 2002/2003 those pairs of Olive IX's that sat around were bought by small mom & pop stores and dyed them black. All kinds of people copped back when I was in high school. I laughed about it because they thought they got an exclusive PE Jordan pair. Not knowing they were actually Olive IX's.
:rofl: :rofl:

Anywho, these won't sit around, especially here in LA. Maybe some spots won't sell out fast, but within days they will. Kids here are hype all around and will go above and beyond to find their size.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MY MAN :pimp:

ALL THAT EXTRA NOISE IS IRRELEVANT. COPPING THESE REGARDLESS. SAW THEM IN PERSON THIS MORNING AND THEY ARE :pimp: . I TRUST MY OWN EYES OVER WHAT I SEE OR HEAR ON THE INTERWEBS.

Exactly, dudes in here SCREAMING about what store will have them and whether or not they are QS/GR. I don't mind people giving us ACCURATE release information but some of ya in here goin TOO hard like ya gangbanging for HOH, FNL, FTL, and Champs :rofl: *THROW YA SETS UP*

The majority of people thought the Olives were "fugly" back in 94/02 and they sat on shelves at reduced prices, WE GET THE POINT ALREADY!! Either you coppin' or not, simple as that.

Last edited:
Looks cheap.  They okay for girls.  My ex had some and she had a small foot and they looked okay on her. 

Yup, they sure do look cheap >D :stoneface: . I guess all sneakers now a days MUST have an air max/glow in the dark sole, flywire, speckles, LA Gear lights, an iPod docking station, a built in port-a-john, and a kool-aid dispenser to PASS the average sneakerhead's quality check. :nerd:

god this colorway sucks. you dudes have fun with these, im passing with ease. i personally had multiple opportunities to get these and just can't get past the fact that Olives are my least favorite Jordans ever.

I remember back in 2002/2003 those pairs of Olive IX's that sat around were bought by small mom & pop stores and dyed them black. All kinds of people copped back when I was in high school. I laughed about it because they thought they got an exclusive PE Jordan pair. Not knowing they were actually Olive IX's.
:rofl: :rofl:
Anywho, these won't sit around, especially here in LA. Maybe some spots won't sell out fast, but within days they will. Kids here are hype all around and will go above and beyond to find their size.

Yup. Dying them was the way to go. Shout out to the NTer who hooked me from Canada for $20/each!

^I'm sure he was talking about materials used & yes they do look cheaply made.

I'm talking about in general. I agree they look cheaply made, but which J's now a days aren't cheaply made? JB releases about 20-25 retros/new releases every year, and we usually get 3 or 4 that actually look good from a quality standpoint. So to me it's just a repetitive agruement. If you haven't realized that JB's quality isn't up to par by now, it's time to KISS THE BABY :lol:.

Dem is hurt. No quality whatsoever. I owned the first release and they were amazing. Then I bought the retros and noticed that it was Pleather and Swede not SUEDE! Looks good but isn't as comfortable. I can only hope they go back to quality products.

These will probably sit for like a week maximum. Not too much hype in Chicago but knowing all these hypebeasts, "I HAVE TO COP"

my god. this is so hard. i dont know if i should cop now. but i know i want those bred 4s also. but i wanted these so bad.. man jordan.. man.

Back
Top Bottom