Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
When they first dropped- they sat because it was a colorway that NO ONE was used to. It was hard to match outfits and most people thought try were just ugly.
I liked them n copped OGs n retros back in the day. People gone go crazy over them now because of just pure hype. An OG colorway drops n these kids who weren't born when the OGs dropped just go bonkers.
They stand out. Even if you think they ugly-if you see someone rokcin them-its gone catch ya eye.
I hope they sit on shelves like they did befor n I can cop for below retail with ease.(like the photo blue 9s are sitting n I like them also)

When they first dropped- they sat because it was a colorway that NO ONE was used to. It was hard to match outfits and most people thought try were just ugly.
I liked them n copped OGs n retros back in the day. People gone go crazy over them now because of just pure hype. An OG colorway drops n these kids who weren't born when the OGs dropped just go bonkers.
They stand out. Even if you think they ugly-if you see someone rokcin them-its gone catch ya eye.
I hope they sit on shelves like they did befor n I can cop for below retail with ease.(like the photo blue 9s are sitting n I like them also)
These shoes don't stand out their ugly as hell. I can see why dudes that like to rock camo religiously would want them though. I don't like or rock camo because I think it's ugly as hell therefore, these are in the same boat.

DON'T CARE IF CONSIDERED UGLY BY OTHERS.

DON'T CARE IF THEY SIT OR SELL OUT FIRST DAY.

DON'T EVEN CARE IF QUALITY IS LACKING.

WANTED THESE SO BAD WHEN I WAS A KID BUT I MISSED OUT ON THE OG AND RETRO BECAUSE OF BEING POOR AT THE TIME. NOW THAT I'M IN A GOOD POSITION, I'M NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME.

WANTED THESE SO BAD WHEN I WAS A KID BUT I MISSED OUT ON THE OG AND RETRO BECAUSE OF BEING POOR AT THE TIME. NOW THAT I'M IN A GOOD POSITION, I'M NOT MISSING OUT THIS TIME.
That's how I am with most shoes today.  Now that I'm in a position to support this hobby I go back and grab all the ones I wanted as a kid or wanted when I didn't have the bread.  Who cares what everyone thinks about how well they sold/didn't sell.  Rock what you like.

I'll probably be on that same boat if they drop a proper retro of the Laneys.  If not, eBay will get my bread.

So are we gonna discuss why these are doo doo brown instead of Olive???
laugh.gif

Limited or not if you are on your A game day of release you shouldn't have a problem getting these at all.

Didn't know you had to wear an Olive colored jumpsuit just to wear these
eyes.gif
Nah you don't. I see cats in all kinds of crazy ish all the time. No need to get in your feelings homie I just asked the man a question LOL. Olive is a hard color to work with especially on a gym shoe. It's a funky tone usually used in more dressy attire such as suits which are usually more bland or safe as far as coloring goes.

Nah you don't. I see cats in all kinds of crazy ish all the time. No need to get in your feelings homie I just asked the man a question LOL. Olive is a hard color to work with especially on a gym shoe. It's a funky tone usually used in more dressy attire such as suits which are usually more bland or safe as far as coloring goes.
these are brown not olive.. so lots of stuff should go with it...

My reaction when I first saw this colorway back when I was in 7th grade.

But was a huge fan of the White/Black and the Charcoals.

If that was the case they wouldn't have sat the other times they released. The camo craze is making people cop.
 Times have changed man. There's a new generation of Jordan fans that don't care what color they come in. The only thing that matters to them is the word "retro" and they go nuts all over them.

Times have changed man. There's a new generation of Jordan fans that don't care what color they come in. The only thing that matters to them is the word "retro" and they go nuts all over them.
Anything with a jumpman people will go nuts.

I don't need to have any olive in the clothes I can throw on jeans and black tee and that matches pretty good haha.

DON'T CARE IF CONSIDERED UGLY BY OTHERS.

DON'T CARE IF THEY SIT OR SELL OUT FIRST DAY.

DON'T EVEN CARE IF QUALITY IS LACKING.

EXACTLY! I COULDN'T EVEN AFFORD THEM ON THE SALES RACK AT THE TIME! THESE WILL BE ON MY FEET! :pimp:

PARDON ME MEMPH, I HAD TO STEAL THE "CAPS" ON THIS ONE :lol:

Was just informed from a connect that Footlocker Corp changed these to a HOH only, hurry and call me a liar but you'll see soon enough

Back
Top Bottom