Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
It kind of rubs on one of my pinky toes too. If i wear very thin socks. I have to wear thicker socks and it doesn't do that to me anymore.

9s fit super tight to me anyway. somehow Im able to wear an 11.5 in my chicago 9s and they fit. but those cool greys man the first time I put them on in a 12 I could barely get my foot in. They rub my pinky toe all kinds of wrong thick socks or not. Photo blues fit better in a 12 but after a long day they start rubbing too

How'd you guys get free shipping to work? I did the flag trick but still got hit with shipping. There site also doesn't say free shipping to the us over $150

I think that free shipping to the US was only for a limited time or it was a glitch.

Last edited:
Finally UnDS'd these yesterday, my first pair of IX's. Damb they're uncomfortable :lol: . Do they get better when you wear them in a little?

Finally UnDS'd these yesterday, my first pair of IX's. Damb they're uncomfortable
laugh.gif
. Do they get better when you wear them in a little?
the retro 9's cushioning in the forefoot is much like the 8s, not a whole lot there

FootAction on 34th Street in NYC will have these tomorrow morning at 8am for their grand re-opening

225 West 34th Street between 8th and 7th Ave. I would take the 15 min drive from NJ but gotta go to work like normal folk lol

These restocked at KICKSUSA's Elizabeth, NJ location for retail today. They sent that these and the cool grey 9's would restock at that location only in their newsletter email last night. If you're in need of a pair and near Elizabeth, NJ here's another shot for retail!

Back
Top Bottom