Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
so apparently, around me these are only going to be at the HOH...

too much hassle for me. I'd like a couple but I'm not going out of my way like that...

Just checked and only FA is getting them here and on top of that they only got 36 between both stores... Smh.. Looks like ill be online trying to lock down a pair

Just checked and only FA is getting them here and on top of that they only got 36 between both stores... Smh.. Looks like ill be online trying to lock down a pair
Dudes were 100 percent right on limited my mom and pop was supposed to get them now there not.
Glad to see people are seeing what I was saying, instead of trying to talk bad and saying I was just trying to create hype....

Dudes were 100 percent right on limited my mom and pop was supposed to get them now there not.
Glad to see people are seeing what I was saying, instead of trying to talk bad and saying I was just trying to create hype....

You know the haters gonna hate fam. You were absolutely correct! You stood by your word/source the whole time and didn't switch up when then the hate started coming, that's all that matters.

IN MEMPHIS, THE ONLY SPOTS THAT WILL HAVE THEM WILL BE 'CITY GEAR' AND 'THE VAULT', NOT MANY PAIRS THOUGH, AND OF COURSE, THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE. THAT'S IF YOU HAVE A CONNECT TO GET IN THERE.

HERE IN HOUSTON, ALL 3 HOH WILL HAVE THEM AS WELL AS MOM AND POPS(ACTIVE ATHLETE, PREMIUM GOODS, ETC.)

HAVEN'T BEEN THIS HYPED FOR A JORDAN SHOE SINCE THE PLAYOFF 12'S :tongue:

Last edited:
kinda want these more than the blk/red iv's & xi cuz i know ill get bothx2 no problem....but these arent that simple

Damn Houston would be spot 3 hoh there only one hoh in all of ohio hahah.

TRUST ME, I KNOW. I USED TO LIVE IN CANTON, AKRON, AND CLEVELAND, OHIO. JUST MOVED TO HOUSTON IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR.

I TOOK THE 2 HOUR DRIVE FROM AKRON TO COLUMBUS TO COP THE SOUTH BEACH 8'S WHEN THEY DROPPED AT THE EASTON TOWN CENTER MALL :x

I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS ODD THAT A CITY AS BIG AS CLEVELAND DOESN'T EVEN HAVE 1 HOH. :smh:

IS THE HOH THE ONLY SPOT TO COP THE OLIVES IN COLUMBUS?

TRUST ME, I KNOW. I USED TO LIVE IN CANTON, AKRON, AND CLEVELAND, OHIO. JUST MOVED TO HOUSTON IN FEBRUARY THIS YEAR.
I TOOK THE 2 HOUR DRIVE FROM AKRON TO COLUMBUS TO COP THE SOUTH BEACH 8'S WHEN THEY DROPPED AT THE EASTON TOWN CENTER MALL
sick.gif

I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS ODD THAT A CITY AS BIG AS CLEVELAND DOESN'T EVEN HAVE 1 HOH.
mean.gif

I live in Kansas City and my people have a mom and pops store in Columbus and they usually ship all the Jordans they get to the KC store but they are in the middle of relocating the KC store, so they shipped the Olives to the Columbus store, its a one time only deal for whoever is in Columbus...

Last edited:
These are more limited than the Ego Pack.

Whats the "Ego Pack"

i paid a crazy amount for a pair of shoes that never sold in the first place

i remember i got the OG"s for $100.00 back in 94

the first retros half a year later for $89.99 from eastbay back in 2002
and i remember there was a full size run up for a long time

now i paid $300.00 from a scummy mom and pop in 2012
and as i said in a older post the leather quality is crap

Last edited:
These are more limited than the Ego Pack.
im in Columbus but willing to travel and I pay for connects if u know anyone I pay really good I have a connect but they don't get super limited its weirde tho they got the cav 4 and everything else just haven't got ego pack or these olives now.

I TOOK THE 2 HOUR DRIVE FROM AKRON TO COLUMBUS TO COP THE SOUTH BEACH 8'S WHEN THEY DROPPED AT THE EASTON TOWN CENTER MALL :x
I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS ODD THAT A CITY AS BIG AS CLEVELAND DOESN'T EVEN HAVE 1 HOH. :smh:
Na there's a footaction but its in my end of town so I won't be copping I always get into a fight there cause people don't know how to wait in line and usually it's a mad dash when the mall doors open and I will always win those I just hate making a mad dash and smashing people like I'm back playing college ball I'm a old man now I don't want to level a highschool to get my js hahaha.

Eastbay rep will these be as limited as th ego pack??
From the information we have, the Olives are more available than most of the colorways that have released so far for the ego pack. Please note, this is still a limited release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom