Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
My10-year-old son would love that shirt. Me as an adult male, not as much..
I remember the reaction on NT to the 02 release SO clearly. As I remember it, people were not really excited for them to release at all like they are now. Guys were clamoring for Darius Miles PE colorways to release (and another player on that Clippers team-dont remember his name), OR they were hyped to get them and dye the olive part of the sho BLACK. I did that, too, and it came out looking sick-all black with hits of red, with the black being two different materials. I don't have any pics, pretty much wore mine into the ground..
Anybody have pics of theirs??

I remember the reaction on NT to the 02 release SO clearly. As I remember it, people were not really excited for them to release at all like they are now. Guys were clamoring for Darius Miles PE colorways to release (and another player on that Clippers team-dont remember his name), OR they were hyped to get them and dye the olive part of the sho BLACK. I did that, too, and it came out looking sick-all black with hits of red, with the black being two different materials. I don't have any pics, pretty much wore mine into the ground..
Clean as hell.  If this release is hassle free maybe I'll pick up a 2nd and leave them alone, but if I only land one pair, dye is in their future.

Yeah, OG colorway, I get it too, but likewise I feel like it's the rarity of the shoe that's driving this new Olive 9 craze. I also had two pairs dyed black, but unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to pick these up for $60 to do the same like back in the day. Honestly, I can't recall thaaaat many people wearing these, that they are so rare. They just happened to disappear! Either they were worn into the ground for ball, or donated to the homeless possibly :smile:

Bugs me out that some of the most joked on kicks only 10 years ago, are the most beloved and grail'ed shoes today (includes Laney 5, Purple/Yellow 14 Low).

Last edited:
Guys. i know u might think its a swell idea now but............

.DONT DO IT TO YOURSELVES.  Charcoal's are good enough . 

If you dye them black you just bringing down the value of the kicks if you planning on selling in the future. The 2001 olives go for grip cause all the idiots back in '01 dyed and made the olives to get DS hard to find.

i got my 02 pair, had everyone lookin at my feet like huh? don't know whether to get these too

Last edited:
Why cats saying these are limited?
These will either fly off the shelves or rot on the shelves.
Anyway,I ain't copping though.

nice quality? the leather upper looks plastic. to each his own

Couldn't agree more. And that's my biggest beef w/ the JB decline in quality. I don't really care as much about the cut of the shoe, or "nike air" (although I'd prefer it), a reversed Jumpman, or slight diferences in colorways. The worst part about modern day JB is the materials used, specificly the leather, all J's since about '03 have been stiff as cardboard. They're selling to shoeheads, we don't wear the same kicks everyday, I can't wait 3 years to break in this plastic leather.>:

imo kilroys(which are still stitting on shelves here) are a much better colorway because the midsole and side panel are all the platinum color.. but OG wise these take the cake.. and to those dying the shoes, just know you can tell ppl 'i dyed them' all you want but they still look like fakes 

The best plastic looking leather Jordan I have seen in a long time... Will cop and wear a few times...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom