Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
My pair came in. Only flaw I noticed was a little cut in the toe box. It's w/e

not even noticeable. thats why when i order from an outlet i  tell them im picky and hopefully the customer rep has integritiy.i lucked up with the olympics

Not sure what you mean when you say they have integrity because you state you are picky. The shoes are cosmetic seconds so its implied that there are imperfections. Its generally a crapshoot especially when people are blowing up the phone lines. Someone will have to the the L if they only have so many pairs.

Soooooo, i know a spot waaaaaaaaaaaay outa my range, cali to be exact. i need a helping hand.

Last edited:
Soooooo, i know a spot waaaaaaaaaaaay outa my range, cali to be exact. i need a helping hand.

PM some members that you know aren't scammers that live in Cali. I know s dubl is a Cali cat.

Socks came in from Eastbay. 8.99 shipped for me

^^^ yea but he can probably put u on with someone that lives near ur spot. Thinking outside of the box.

**** it....
Sheikh Shoes at 559-740-0508, retail.
No phone orders, but i know they have a 9.5 (my sz, if someone wants to be generous.....i'll love u forever and ever) & at least two 10s.
Have at it fam.

**** it....
Sheikh Shoes at 559-740-0508, retail.
No phone orders, but i know they have a 9.5 (my sz, if someone wants to be generous.....i'll love u forever and ever) & at least two 10s.
Have at it fam.

Damn.. I wear a 10.. But I'm all the way in San Diego County. :frown:

Some people are picky about their kicks, plus his camera might not be able to pick up the full extent of the flaws.
Fellas I was joking, I am happy with my purchase. 
laugh.gif

Props to the fam with the info on the Utah outlet!

Some people are picky about their kicks, plus his camera might not be able to pick up the full extent of the flaws.

Fellas I was joking, I am happy with my purchase. 
laugh.gif

Props to the fam with the info on the Utah outlet!

glad you cleared that up. I was confused for most of yesterday afternoon on whether my eyes really suck that bad or not :smh:

would you call it MAJOR?

now u know people that are picky about their shoes don't need to be buying shoes on the phone that are b grades :lol:

Back
Top Bottom