Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Thanks for that ebay link. Went and copped my size 14...missed out on the code but still prefer to know that my pair is on its way other than playing the online game saturday. Also i prefer usps over ups

So glad I got my pair. I would have been pissed if I'd let these slip. After 15 years in the game I'm slowly getting out so I try to pick-up only the ones I really like.

I want these and the Chinse new year 12. I have two phones with SNKrs app but theyre both connected to same account. Will I be able to try to cop both pairs at the same time?

What's the possibility that these will appear on nike.com after the SNKRS launch? It looks like some of y'all are able to cop early. Anyone trying to double up?

Trying to cop with that discount!

Will shoot for snkrs for sure though.

Sometime after 7pm ET, they dropped an early release stock  at retail prices. I believe after everyone copped, the prices you see are the consignments now. 

I want these and the Chinse new year 12. I have two phones with SNKrs app but theyre both connected to same account. Will I be able to try to cop both pairs at the same time?
I don't see why you couldn't
I'm gonna do the same
One desktop one phone

Not enough orange, but orange laces are too much for me. Orange pull tab, and maaaayyyyybe  orange 23 on the strap

Back
Top Bottom