Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

Finally got the reservation,

It was keep giving error on the phone.

I copped it by nike website link from this forum

Does anyone know why my nike+ apps keep giving me error?

I reinstalled it too, its keep doing the samething.

i'm glad these don't have the undefeated tag. no way I would be able to get them lol at least this way i have a chance. 

Why are these going for $300 on ebay?

And why are they being called "UNDEFEATED"?

Why does it seem like your trying to hype them up?

Last edited:
I got the reservation for these and the cny 31s.. all i want is the 12s..... lol i feel like ill be able to get these easily in store

i'm glad these don't have the undefeated tag. no way I would be able to get them lol at least this way i have a chance. 

But they aren't a collab though, just a regular, limited Retro+ cw. UNDFTD has a long and rich history, which is what would've made the release really special.

Same reason people are going ape ish over the Adidas BAPE collabs.

If finishline didn't get them they don't seem to be a GR and it also doesn't change that several dudes spoke to their connects or footstore employees and were told theirs only one or 2 size runs. With that said I didn't waste a min. :smokin
View media item 2312653

Last edited:
no camping for anyone.

If the Jordan isn't an OG it's sitting

these and all other non-OG's with exception to those CNY's will sit until disco

Uhh Black Cat 13s, Storm blue 1s, Oxy 14s, Indiglo 14s, True Blue 3s, etc. etc. are all OG cws that are gathering more dust than a wet Swiffer.. What world are you living in where ALL OG cws fly off shelves?

Also, Master 12s flew off of shelves last year so just because it is retro+ doesn't mean it will sit.

Last edited:
I wish Nike would get a rewards program like the Foot Stores. I never cop anything off of those sites so I don't get to use anything :lol:

But they aren't a collab though, just a regular, limited Retro+ cw. UNDFTD has a long and rich history, which is what would've made the release really special.

To who? :lol:

People like you are what's wrong with the game.

Back in the days it was all about good cw's regardless of the stamp/collaboration.

Nowadays everyone are brainwashed, all want to flex for the gram. :rofl:

Last edited:

Yes i know but I'm more into the colorway. I'm ok with this not being a collab. If these were UNDFTD and the photoshop version in the 1st few pages, I would have passed.

Back
Top Bottom