Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

What y'all think about the lack of qc regarding the manufacturer defect on my pair? You think it's a major or minor flaw?
I wanna see if y'all can notice it
20190524_190456.jpg

What y'all think about the lack of qc regarding the manufacturer defect on my pair? You think it's a major or minor flaw?
I wanna see if y'all can notice it
20190524_190456.jpg

I see the missing paint on the p and second t and the uneven brown paint
I know that would bug me also but i would just wear then
Their a great looking shoe

Btw what size are they a 12.5 ?
Where did you get them

I see the missing paint on the p and second t and the uneven brown paint
I know that would bug me also but i would just wear then
Their a great looking shoe

Btw what size are they a 12.5 ?
Where did you get them
You named pretty much all the imperfections that I saw when they got delivered. Ordered them from Social Status in Pittsburgh. Sz 10.5

I'm hesitant to put on StockX be cause they may get rejected for all those qc flaws. Sux that they a tad too big on me cause I got the jacket coming in the mail.

Here are some more close ups
20190524_190104.jpg
20190524_190019.jpg
20190524_185933.jpg
20190524_190410.jpg
20190524_190345.jpg
20190524_190528.jpg

Last edited:
Undefeated always shipped next business day for me
So I’m guessing you should get shipping on Monday
Tuesday the latest

Brodizzlemcsizzle I would sell that pair on stockx right now while the price is high enough where you can still get most if not all of your money back
I doubt they will reject it imo
Then rebuy next week when the price drops
I don’t think the demand was that high for these
I think the supply was just super low
These will probably hit retail or close to retail in the next few weeks imo
The only bad part about this is someone else is gonna get surprised and get a jacked up pair lol

Last edited:
Problem is though, they a little too big on me so I can't even wear em. Wonder if anyone wanna trade for a 10 or 9.5 lol

Brodizzlemcsizzle I would sell that pair on stockx right now while the price is high enough where you can still get most if not all of your money back
I doubt they will reject it imo
Then rebuy next week when the price drops

Definitely sell them on StockX and then re-buy your exact size. You'll be happier with that. Don't wear them big. It's one of the nicest releases this year. Your pair won't get rejected.

Back
Top Bottom