Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

I need a bit of a Christmas miracle, I placed an order for the Doernbecher hoodie that goes with the 7's got order confirmation and everything, went from processing, to preparing to ship to CANCELLED this morning. Very upset, spoke with Nike and they couldn't help. They even had the nerve to link me to an ebay listing LMAO the disrespect in that made me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a bit of a Christmas miracle, I placed an order for the Doernbecher hoodie that goes with the 7's got order confirmation and everything, when from processing, to preparing to ship to CANCELLED this morning. Very upset, spoke with Nike and they couldn't help. They even had the nerve to link me to an ebay listing LMAO the disrespect in that made me laugh.

View media item 2269257

Wow

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently taking an L for these DB7's in Detroit. ISSA L coming my way in the next hour or so. Kyries would be nice.

Mr.Alans wack for NOT saying 8AM-10AM like they did for the Yeezy's. [emoji]128514[/emoji] If u want the shoes call off work & get them like you did for those Yeezy's on Black Friday. Got a meet & greet going on at 4PM-6PM.

I do have to admit from the original pictures I wanted to shoe to complete the collection but wasn't that crazy about it but once you see them in person the Doernbecher 7 is really one of the best pairs out of the DB jordan line up.

For people who didn't get the shoe for retail what did you guys pay ?

Just from pics I said this was one of the very best DB's...but I just tracked down a pair and these are even better in person. The red leather is soft and the details are just amazing. This one is a winner for sure.

I ended up finding them for $350. Wish I paid retail but I couldn't get through.

Last edited:
Seems like I'm the only one that haven't got a shipment from sp yet. My order was around 10:10. How common is it for sp to cancel orders?

Seems like I'm the only one that haven't got a shipment from sp yet. My order was around 10:10. How common is it for sp to cancel orders?
im on the same boat as you bro

still no shipping from SP

I called them at noon but the lady said my order is still processing

I wouldn't worry about it. I had Cream UB's take 6 days to ship from there before.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in a few minutes ago. These are very nice in person. Really impressed by all the little details that were thrown in.

Just from pics I said this was one of the very best DB's...but I just tracked down a pair and these are even better in person. The red leather is soft and the details are just amazing. This one is a winner for sure.

I ended up finding them for $350. Wish I paid retail but I couldn't get through.

i wish i could find 350 shipped

Still no shipping info from ShoePalace
mad.gif

What are they doing over there? Smoking weed and playing video games.

Still no shipping info from ShoePalace>:

What are they doing over there? Smoking weed and playing video games.

Same. I don't mind if everyone is waiting, but it's like just a couple of people haven't gotten theirs shipped while everyone else did

Just unboxed my pair. These are truly outstanding. As everyone else has said, the details are nice but not too much to make the shoe unwearable for an adult, but what really blows me away is how soft the leather is. Really, really nice shoe.

Back
Top Bottom