Air Jordan 7 (VII) Retro – Black / Chambray – Light Graphite Appreciation

I'm a big fan of the 7's. Every colorway that came out I was feeling N had 2 cop but I must say that these grow on me more and more everytime I see them. Definitely one of the most underrated 7's IMO.

Still have mines deep in the closet, forgot all about them. Still a big fan of this colorway though. Might have to dig them up and wear to work this week.

Still have mines deep in the closet, forgot all about them. Still a big fan of this colorway though. Might have to dig them up and wear to work this week.

Yeah, as stated, these were one of the first L-Style releases. At the time, although dope, these didn't fit in the rotation.... I would love a pair now - size 10.

Yeah, as stated, these were one of the first L-Style releases. At the time, although dope, these didn't fit in the rotation.... I would love a pair now - size 10.

pimp.gif
I just copped a DS pair off ebay last week for under retail. They were $120. Oh and got the matching fitted like alwayz!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I just copped a DS pair off ebay last week for under retail. They were $120. Oh and got the matching fitted like alwayz!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom