Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Backwards Jumpman on the original 7s, 9s and 11s was always dumb to me... flipping them to face the correct way on the 9s and 11s was actually one of the rare improvements JB made imo.

Having said that, it wouldn't work quite as well on the 7s...

Tinker should have designed them better in the first place lol.

Yeah, that's understandable. I just think the jumpman should go with the flow of the shoe, If its slanting left, then the Jumpman should be facing left. I mean if you really think about it, the correct way would be facing left, as that would be the ball in the right hand, which is how Jordan would dunk in the game. I know the picture shows him doing it with the left hand, but he rarely dunked with the left. But if you were at a game sitting on the either side of the court, and he dunked with the right hand, those on one side would see him facing right, and those on the other side would see him facing left. That's how I view the sides of the shoes. If there is a jumpman on the outer of the left shoe, I want it facing left, and facing right on the right shoe.

So what's the release info? GR Limited quickstrike?

Other then the Olympics my favorite pair of 7s such a Classic

You think if I cop the Jordan 7 "Hares" I can trade them for a DS pair of Jordan 7 "Raptors"?
that would be a horrible trade, unless they are the 2009, 2002, or 1992 Charcoal 7s. Trading the 2015 Hares for the 2012 is not smart IMO.

Well yeah i'm not saying I would personally do the trade, but i'm sure that it could happen if the person with the Hares was willing.

Hares are in my top 3 Air Jordan Vll's, so I wouldn't trade them for anything honestly.

no clue how they took that many steps backward from a solid 1st pair ... they aint change **** but the quality :lol: :rofl:

Jordan skimped on the quality of the Hare Jordan 1? 
The quality from the 2009 pair was horrible. The leather was bad and one of my feet had a boot like shape(I guess they were made in diff factories).

Do not be fooled into thinking that the 2009 Hare 1s were anything special or even standard for the year 2009 quality wise(Or any old jays that people claim were "good quality" once they are being re-retroed.).

no clue how they took that many steps backward from a solid 1st pair ... they aint change **** but the quality :lol: :rofl:

Jordan skimped on the quality of the Hare Jordan 1? 
The quality from the 2009 pair was horrible. The leather was bad and one of my feet had a boot like shape(I guess they were made in diff factories).

Do not be fooled into thinking that the 2009 Hare 1s were anything special or even standard for the year 2009 quality wise(Or any old jays that people claim were "good quality" once they are being re-retroed.).

I still have a ds pair & the quality isn't crap compared to other things dropped in that same time range.... The sz 10 I saw in person of the recent retro was bad in comparison .... Maybe we both saw bad pairs of the opposite retro

I still have a ds pair & the quality isn't crap compared to other things dropped in that same time range.... The sz 10 I saw in person of the recent retro was bad in comparison .... Maybe we both saw bad pairs of the opposite retro
Maybe you had a special pair, many retro s in 2009 were relatively bad quality including the toro pack, why/red and flu game 12s. I got my pair of hares right out of store and the leather felt like cardboard.

Not like I'm saying they had 2013 1 quality or anything like that dude & when they dropped including most of that list no one complained about the quality back then

but did off bat on one pair you excluded sj xi

Not like I'm saying they had 2013 1 quality or anything like that dude & when they dropped including most of that list no one complained about the quality back then

but did off bat on one pair you excluded sj xi
Maybe you didn't catch it because there was complaints for each of the shoes especially the XIIs, they were 1 step down from the CDP and 10 steps down from the OG(I had the OG Wht/Red to compare). The toro pack def caught some flack for the quality which may have contributed to it sitting for a while at first and otherwise having a value completely different that the over hyped value it has now. The display pairs I'm store where creased!

toro pack aint sit anywhere around me...gone 1st hr
neither did the white/red or the crppy blk/red flu games ......both ended up being online cops for me
neither did hare 1's which i initially missed but grabbed off cl & beat

all gone on sight

im not silly enough to believe every shoe is perfect because they wont be & if you are anal enough you can find something wrong on the "best" of pairs regardless of what kind of release it was.... im gonna kill this because it aint going anywhere & the hare VII's are in the scope

Last edited:
Im just saying that anyone who is worried about the quality of the 2015 Hare 1s shouldn't think that the 2009s were any much better.

Im just saying that anyone who is worried about the quality of the 2015 Hare 1s shouldn't think that the 2009s were any much better.

any much better & not better at all are different correct?

thanks for finally agreeing because as i stated the 09 are better than the retros regardless of how much you wanna measure it.. just like losing by 20 & 1 is still a L

Last edited:

thanks for finally agreeing because as i stated the 09 are better than the retros regardless of how much you wanna measure it.. just like losing by 20 & 1 is still a L
Im just waiting on the Hare 7s :D I got rid of my Hare 1s back in 2011

Im just waiting on the Hare 7s :D I got rid of my Hare 1s back in 2011
i re-copped last yr under box so im focused on vii's also

Im glad to see these dropping since i had to sell mine out the pack 2 yrs ago. Hopefully they keep the same shape and dont change things too much.

Back
Top Bottom