Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Hibett is an authorized retailer. I wouldn't worry fam @AirSakuragi
This is the diagnosis I got:

Jump man by upper panel,his feet should not be so close to the leather

Dots on midsole are off..

Shape or size of box looks off..the discription on the size sticker,fonting is more bolder..the letters should look thinner

This is the diagnosis I got:

Jump man by upper panel,his feet should not be so close to the leather

Dots on midsole are off..

Shape or size of box looks off..the discription on the size sticker,fonting is more bolder..the letters should look thinner

Your pics are kinda fuzzy but I'm gonna take a look at mine when I get home.. I'll try to spot any differences.. They don't look bad imo

Your pics are kinda fuzzy but I'm gonna take a look at mine when I get home.. I'll try to spot any differences.. They don't look bad imo
Yep, look legit to me. Also, the person that told you to get a LC check has a pretty bad track record when it comes to authenticating shoes. @AirSakuragi
Thanks man, they have a receipt and everything (I know some fake receipts are out there).  Won them for $217.50 plus shipping has me a little paranoid too.

I wouldn't be worried about a fake receipt, I would be worried about that switch a roo. He could've easily copped a legit pair on release day, and put the receipt with the fake pair to try and give em a disguise .

I wouldn't be worried about a fake receipt, I would be worried about that switch a roo. He could've easily copped a legit pair on release day, and put the receipt with the fake pair to try and give em a disguise .
True, lets hope that's not the case, I know retail pairs have a size sticker in the shoes.  Nothing seems off about the shape and the person been a seller on eBay since 2009 (sold a pair of double nickels, but mostly sells comic books).

True, lets hope that's not the case, I know retail pairs have a size sticker in the shoes.  Nothing seems off about the shape and the person been a seller on eBay since 2009 (sold a pair of double nickels, but mostly sells comic books).
make sure the tongues match up

Seen a dude rockin the famous Bugs x Taz shirt today 
glasses.gif

im glad i copped multiple online, one of my pairs are crappy quality, sending them back. glue stains everywhere

Yea, all that exact brand matching with Tees ,pants and so on, is lame imo.
I agree..... and I can totally see the type of guy thats wearing all that at the same time. J's go so much harder when you downplay them with your clothes. Rather than look like one of the St. Lunatics! No pun intended.

You do you and let them do them.

Not that hard to do..

Oh thats how it works, I thought the only way to stop these matchy matchers, was to hood up catch em off balance, and splash their teeth from out their face with the back of the hammer. Then while theyre dazed snatch the Js from off their feet tie the laces from each shoe together and whip them sky high around a telephone wire. Then once they come to, tell em firmly, Dont ever let me see u matching that many clothing items together with 1 outfit again ,or thats ur @§§.

Last edited:

You do you and let them do them.

Not that hard to do..
Oh thats how it works, I thought the only way to stop these matchy matchers, was to hood up catch em off balance, and splash their teeth from out their face with the back of the hammer. Then while theyre dazed snatch the Js from off their feet tie the laces from each shoe together and whip them sky high around a telephone wire. Then once they come to, tell em firmly, Dont ever let me see u matching that many clothing items together with 1 outfit again ,or thats ur @§§.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Last edited:
I'm the anti matcher. I'm too old to gaf about if my outfit coordinating with my sneakers. Once y'all young guns have to wear dress shirts, slacks and dress shoes 5 days a week you'll understand. Problem is these shoes getting so expensive and releasing so frequently that you almost have to have 2 or 3 jobs to support the habit.

Back
Top Bottom