Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

how u gonna quote something that JB didnt even say? if u were really serious, u would have called Nike corporate or maybe JB corporate and filed a complaint there.

joseph probably didnt pass any info onto his team and just closed your chat and forgot about u afterwards lol

Anyone defending JB's sloppy craftsmanship are part of the problem. Jordan Brand's PR approved that article to represent their remastering series. Get me the contact info for their corporate office, and I'll report the same issues.

I reallly think they only remastered certain models
Probably true in that they 'remastered' only models/colors that were previewed last year in order to draw interest in the 'gimmick'.  But if that were the case, why are all the retros prices the same at $190 if the whole purpose of the price increase was to make the retros 'remastered'?

However, Dave Schechter (VP of Jordan Footwear) was quoted in the remastered preview interview saying that they "will be remastering the entire retro line starting Spring '15."

http://*************.com/news/exclusive-jordan-brand-remastering-retro-line-beginning-spring-2015/

If i remember correctly "remastered" was only certain models and it was referring to the OG shape/colors

Not quality control, glue, and marks seen with a magnifying glass

No, Nike/Jordan Brand didn't say that quote directly. It was written by Aaron Kr, a writer for that snearkernews.com website.  I have as much trust in these sneaker websites as I do with The National Enquirer. 

Although it is upsetting that Jordan Brand promised their retros to be 'remastered' as close to the originals, I've always felt that It was a marketing scheme to try to justify their price increase and add demand/hype to their releases.

If Jordan Brand's PR department found that article to be inaccurate, they would've made sure it was removed. Fact is, we were lied to, and there are far too many people playing the enabler.

how u gonna quote something that JB didnt even say? if u were really serious, u would have called Nike corporate or maybe JB corporate and filed a complaint there.

joseph probably didnt pass any info onto his team and just closed your chat and forgot about u afterwards lol
Anyone defending JB's sloppy craftsmanship are part of the problem. Jordan Brand's PR approved that article to represent their remastering series. Get me the contact info for their corporate office, and I'll report the same issues.
show me where i ever defended JBs sloppy craftmanship? i just asked how youre gonna quote something JB did not even say rofl. show me proof JB PR approved that article.

i love my pair. why would i go look for their corporate info? you were the one who had a whinefest to a chat rep. seems like you take it very serious. nothing wrong with that. i applaud you for standing up. so go look the info up yourself if you really want to make an impact like you say.

If i remember correctly "remastered" was only certain models and it was referring to the OG shape/colors

You're flat-out wrong. We were promised heightened attention to detail, and that included quality control. Quit defending a blatant lie.

If only certain models were remastered, then why are all the 7s this year priced the same at $190 retail? The French Blues were previewed last year at the 'remastered' event, but none of the other 7s were and yet are all the same price.  That price increase was suppose to justify the whole remastered ploy.

Probably true in that they 'remastered' only models/colors that were previewed last year in order to draw interest in the 'gimmick'.  But if that were the case, why are all the retros prices the same at $190 if the whole purpose of the price increase was to make the retros 'remastered'?

However, Dave Schechter (VP of Jordan Footwear) was quoted in the remastered preview interview saying that they "will be remastering the entire retro line starting Spring '15."

http://*************.com/news/exclusive-jordan-brand-remastering-retro-line-beginning-spring-2015/
yea you have a point about the price hike...they just basically lied 2 us

Maybe the excess in glue is because..it takes more glue to stick this type of leather onto this type of nubuck? I don't know what the process is after the glueing..what they do in terms of making sure that it's dried and glued properly on..the shoe isn't falling apart..and that it doesn't look sloppy. Perhaps they don't do enough inspecting on the sloppiness. But..JB announced the release date..and they're trying to make $ off them...not push back a release. Even if a sneaker is sloppy..they rather try n sell it than str8up trash the shoe..n start again..n make a better pair. They woulda had to do that to thousands of shoes. I'm not defending JB at all..I'm jus sayin.

The ONLY way JB really listens...stop buying them..or return your sneaker for full a refund.

If JB received 100,000 pairs of returned sneakers...they might see that they have a lot more work to do.

This was a chat with NDC.
I coulda swore I saw FNL in there. My bad. That atleast makes the picture better but still man if you thought remastered was gonna mean A++ on these than that's on you. Might as well stop buying j's while you can

My pair showed up with flaws, as expected. Here's how my chat with Nike went...

Joseph : Hi, my name is Joseph. How may I help you?
Stephen: So I buy a pair of Jordan 7 Hares from Finish Line, they come riddled with defects.
Stephen: Is Jordan Brand serious with this nonsense?
Stephen: These were supposed to be part of a "remastered series"
Stephen: AKA a wake to sell the same lesser quality product for a higher markup
Joseph: Hi Stephen, I can definitely take your feedback on this! I do apologize for any defects your shoe has come with. Would you like me to get you our claims info so you can return them for a refund?
Stephen: I'm not looking for a refund
Stephen: I'm looking for accountability
Stephen: JB is taking advantage of people

I coulda swore I saw FNL in there. My bad. That atleast makes the picture better but still man if you thought remastered was gonna mean A++ on these than that's on you. Might as well stop buying j's while you can
Yeah you read correctly.  Purchased from FNL but brought it up to NDC Live chat.

May 16th before 10:00 am, oh yeah you're going to need one of these
laugh.gif
Post of the year!!! 
roll.gif

Did dude really whine in chat :lol:

If you don't like them, return or don't buy them. Someone will gladly buy them from you, flaws and all.

Too many of you act like JB owes you something. They don't. They're producing a product. You don't have to buy it. Two hundred dollar kicks are a luxury item.

Instead of whining, make a real stand, don't buy. If they see their sales declining or a bunch of returns. Then they'll start noticing those complaints. Dudes are going to be all upset, but will be right back in front of their computers tomorrow :lol:

Half the year is over, and people are still complaining about the word remaster. Don't you guys get tired of repeating the same cycle over and oevr?

Last edited:

If you don't like them, return or don't buy them. Someone will gladly buy them from you, flaws and all.

Too many of you act like JB owes you something. They don't. They're producing a product. You don't have to buy it. Two hundred dollar kicks are a luxury item.

Instead of whining, make a real stand, don't buy. If they see their sales declining or a bunch of returns. Then they'll start noticing those complaints. Dudes are going to be all upset, but will be right back in front of their computers tomorrow :lol:

Half the year is over, and people are still complaining about the word remaster. Don't you guys get tired of repeating the same cycle over and oevr?

Look what we have here, yet another enabler.

Last edited:
why did they take down the toddlers online? i find it hard to believe they were pulled or sold out that fast? any help? please. thanks

When I drop over $200 for a pair of shoes, that company owes me a quality product. If I choose not to buy them, that changes nothing. Companies have customer support departments for a reason. If no one takes a stand by giving feedback, that company isn't going to realize anything is wrong. So stop trying to flame me for doing what's right.

Last edited:

Did dude really whine in chat
laugh.gif

Instead of whining, make a real stand, don't buy. If they see their sales declining or a bunch of returns. Then they'll start noticing those complaints. Dudes are going to be all upset, but will be right back in front of their computers tomorrow
laugh.gif

When I drop over $200 for a pair of shoes, that company owes me a quality product. If I choose not to buy them, that changes nothing. Companies have customer support departments for a reason. If no one takes a stand by giving feedback, that company isn't going to realize anything is wrong. So stop trying to flame me for doing what's right.
did you look up Nike corporate info yet? im gonna assume no. did you even try? gonna assume no. just a whole lotta female dogging. well.....put up or shut up time.
[h3]Nike Corporate Office Address[/h3]
Nike, Inc.
1 Bowerman Dr
Beaverton, OR 97005
[h3]Contact Nike[/h3]
Phone Number: (503) 671-6453
Fax Number: (503) 671-6300
Email: Email Nike
[h3]Executives[/h3]
CEO: Mark G. Parker
CFO: Donald W. Blair
COO: Gary M. DeStefano

Last edited:
Just got mine in from Foot Locker. Looks like I ended up with a really nice pair. Happy I was able to get these after striking out on NDC. 

Nike said the remaster will come close to the originals as possible, so if the some of originals had defects why wouldnt some of the remaster jordans?

Stop making excuses for nike

Back in the day it was rare to find jacked up shoes.

Did it happen? Yes

Nowadays its common and more noticeable due to the crap materials they use now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom