Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Repped for trying to come through with the assist, but the mark isn't even really there. Nubuck just looks off in iPhone pics for some reason.

The "flaw" I'm referencing is the slightly separated look between the nubuck and outsole that's actually a weird little lip on the outsole. Rather have something like that than glue all over the place though.

Repped for trying to come through with the assist, but the mark isn't even really there. Nubuck just looks off in iPhone pics for some reason.

The "flaw" I'm referencing is the slightly separated look between the nubuck and outsole that's actually a weird little lip on the outsole. Rather have something like that than glue all over the place though.
ooooh my bad. i didnt notice that....which should make you feel a bit better cause that means its hardly noticeable.

My pair is straight...
Couple marks, but the spots were on the white leather so they came right off.

Last edited:
glad to see thing are calm in here 

side note i can care less about the tounges but to each his or her own 

now that jordan 1 thread its just getting sad in there now but funny 
laugh.gif

youre not allowed to buy and sell in here. you can list your kicks in the appropriate buy and sell section, or even list that you have kicks for sale in your sig. Sorry didn't know will not do again thanks bro
dont gotta say sorry, u didnt know. its cool. just didnt want a mod to come suspend u or give u infraction points.

at least u got my intent and appreciated it. thanks bro.

youre not allowed to buy and sell in here. you can list your kicks in the appropriate buy and sell section, or even list that you have kicks for sale in your sig.
MOD?

nope. trying to give him a friendly warning before a mod comes along and handles it their way.

is that wrong of me?

It's not wrong at all in fact it's appreciated. But I still handled it my way.

Suede brush might do the trick. Have you tried gently using your finger nail to scrape it off?

Had to put some minor cosmetic surgery into my toe box and a couple other areas but, good as new...
Same here man. I had a bad glue mark about the size of a dime on my toe box. I used the suede brush with some Jason Markk to get it wet, then I had to take the suede and nubuck cleaning kit / eraser thingy and scrub it off. Came out good as new though, super happy about that.

I should have taken some before and after pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom