Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

I'm going to Give it a 5.

Only tried on NDC, waited 45 minutes (after accidently getting out of line during that time) And copped. Im 2/2 on retros this year.

Was in line on NDC since the countdown ended and finally carted 40 min later

SNKRS app was a no go

Carted on FNL multiple times too as well but could never check out due to billing issues causing me to get sent back to the splash page

If its not Brad Hall no thanks. Just kidding bruh.
laugh.gif
One day, I want to grow up to be like Brad Hall

big shout out to my instagram and twitter following.... also big shout out to the NT family....

I've been held down because of my JJ cancellation. Received an invoice for my new pair this morning. I'm very happy guys..... I don't take things like these for granted.

To those who say we shouldn't complain about the quality of the shoes we spend our hard earned money on please Shhhh....

JB & Nike have set the bar high for themselves by preaching they offer the best of everything. The best QA, The best materials, The best technology etc... Therefore, if you say you have the best way of producing a shoe over other companies then why produce products that have many flaws due to using lesser quality materials while charging more money. A pair of Barkley's CB 34 has only increased by $5-$10 over the years. I Don't see the issue in demanding a better quality product like an OG shoe instead of trendy retro's. Jus saying.

been a while since i post in this site.. recently moved back to the U.S. MANE IM SO PISSSSSS!!!! I tried ordering these bad boys online at FNL but some funny happen.  There is a pending transaction posted in mi bank statement saying $210 was subtracted from my available balance but i never got the confirmation number or an emal from FNL letting me know that my order went thru or got cancel.. I tried purchasing the shoes while i was logged into my FNL account, it made me log out 3x before (for security reason) i tried to submit the order.... Been 4 days since the release and now im starting to get worry if i dont get my $$$ back! This was my  2nd attempt trying to cop online ever, not sure if i will do this again.

Last edited by a moderator:
been a while since i post in this site.. recently moved back to the U.S. MANE IM SO PISSSSSS!!!! I tried ordering these bad boys online at FNL but some funny **** happen.  There is a pending transaction posted in mi bank statement saying $210 was subtracted from my available balance but i never got the confirmation number or an emal from FNL letting me know that my order went thru or got cancel.. I tried purchasing the shoes while i was logged into my FNL account, it made me log out 3x before (for security reason) i tried to submit the order.... Been 4 days since the release and now im starting to get worry if i dont get my $$$ back! This was my  2nd attempt trying to cop online ever, not sure if i will do this again.

FNL takes a long time for charges to drop off. I think some people have said they've had to wait a week or two.

In my experience it's been 3 to 5 business days with them. FNL's site is a last resort for me. From my experiences with cancellations, false charges, and since they charge for shipping unlike the rest.

been a while since i post in this site.. recently moved back to the U.S. MANE IM SO PISSSSSS!!!! I tried ordering these bad boys online at FNL but some funny **** happen.  There is a pending transaction posted in mi bank statement saying $210 was subtracted from my available balance but i never got the confirmation number or an emal from FNL letting me know that my order went thru or got cancel.. I tried purchasing the shoes while i was logged into my FNL account, it made me log out 3x before (for security reason) i tried to submit the order.... Been 4 days since the release and now im starting to get worry if i dont get my $$$ back! This was my  2nd attempt trying to cop online ever, not sure if i will do this again.

If you don't get a confirmation email from FNL you're screwed. [emoji]9786[/emoji] Your order didn't go through bruh

Went to champs yesterday and saw that Hare bucket hat in person. It is actually pretty nice. I could never rock it tho...

FNL takes a long time for charges to drop off. I think some people have said they've had to wait a week or two.

In my experience it's been 3 to 5 business days with them. FNL's site is a last resort for me. From my experiences with cancellations, false charges, and since they charge for shipping unlike the rest.
oh mane thanks for the info bro, i was pretty worried. but damn 1-2 to cancel the pending transaction?! Well as long if i get mi money back i will be alrightt and hopefully i will get it before that hares will be restock again or before the 5/30 (if i don't get the hares by then). Yea i might not  purchase shoes on RD from FNL again if this happen frequently to other people. Reason i tried to purchase on FNL was because it gave me the chance to pick a size, add it to the cart and check out. Footlocker, champs had failed me... WC # is pretty much usless now that i think about... its just the shipping "refund" money...
If you don't get a confirmation email from FNL you're screwed. [emoji]9786[/emoji] Your order didn't go through bruh
Yea mane that suck, i really wanted the shoe...i didnt want to try to purchase the shoe again on another site because im tryna stay on my budget. I'm just going to wait till the pending transaction cancel and try my luck on getting them.

been a while since i post in this site.. recently moved back to the U.S. MANE IM SO PISSSSSS!!!! I tried ordering these bad boys online at FNL but some funny happen.  There is a pending transaction posted in mi bank statement saying $210 was subtracted from my available balance but i never got the confirmation number or an emal from FNL letting me know that my order went thru or got cancel.. I tried purchasing the shoes while i was logged into my FNL account, it made me log out 3x before (for security reason) i tried to submit the order.... Been 4 days since the release and now im starting to get worry if i dont get my $$$ back! This was my  2nd attempt trying to cop online ever, not sure if i will do this again.

Pick up the phone. Call your bank. The end.

Back
Top Bottom