Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Man I don't know about you guys but i'm SUPER happy with my pick up. They are fresh AF, and the quality is on point ( my pair at least.) Today was a good day.

I'm not usually one to complain about quality but my pair is horrendous. Glue on the toebox. Creased around the ankle like they've been worn. Various scuffs. Excess materials. Air holes not punched all the way out. Disappointed is an understatement. Here's a few pics View media item 1536509View media item 1536510View media item 1536511View media item 1536512View media item 1536514View media item 1536517
the glue stains in the front of mine are really bad. Even when I picked them up the cashier said "the quality on these suck really bad check your shoes to see if you still wanna buy them"!

I've heard of a lot of peeps complaining about quality issues. Mainly excessive messy glue jobs. That's exactly 1 reason why I haven't purchased A single pair of Js this year. Remastered thing is a lot better but just ain't good enough for A $190 price tag. Don't get me wrong I did get A pair of these Hares too compare em too my CDP pair. I didn't have too pay for my pair though I had credit built up with A local hook up. I won't be able too see my pair tel Wednesday when they arrive by my local post service.

lol rolleyes? it was a joke stop being so butt hurt over it. its the internet bro

why you sweating me?

if you aren't going to help with a question someone asks then stay in in your lane

not once have you even suggested anything that would help me out

its the internet right? where people go on there computer to look for things? not where people stay by their keyboards waiting for the perfect time to say a joke. grow up

wow! all bad
mean.gif
I had to go thru 3 pairs when I picked mine up at both spots smfh! both the ones I got still have a bit of glue around. other than that
At least you were able to go thru some pairs to find a good one.  Once I got home and took a better look at them I couldn't believe how bad they were.  I jumped on FNL and was able to grab another pair.  Hopefully they'll look better than these. 

Copped on Fnl this morning then hit the mall to double up. The last pair champs had was my size. Took a second to thank the sneaker Gods And then bang, I asked to inspect and the left shoe already had a 1 inch dirt line in the middle of the toebox and some creasing that looked like someone rocked em[emoji]128545[/emoji]. Not to mention other dirt spots, shave spots, glue. I knew I would regret buying them later especially because I already got the Barcelona days. TBO I will probably wear the days more due to all the light colors on the Hares. The days have been growing on me. I like that they offset the hares depending on what I'm doing and wearing. Glad I got both and at the mall saw 5-6 people wearing the Hares and only me rocking the Days. I assume this is the same reasoning for having the hares and the Bordeaus

View media item 1537107

I've heard of a lot of people complaining about quality issues, mainly excessive messy glue jobs. That's exactly one reason why I haven't purchased a single pair of Js this year. Remastered thing is a lot better, but just not good enough for a $190 price tag. Don't get me wrong, I did get a pair of these Hares to compare them to my CDP pair. I didn't have to pay for my pair since I had credit built up with a local hook up. I won't be able to see my pair until Wednesday when they arrive by my local post service.

That's better.

Hit the streets. I saw plenty of gs and toddlers at the mall when I was out.
I could've sworn I seen them on NDC, but the link no longer works.  I find it hard to believe all the toddler sizes went like that ?!  

At least you were able to go thru some pairs to find a good one.  Once I got home and took a better look at them I couldn't believe how bad they were.  I jumped on FNL and was able to grab another pair.  Hopefully they'll look better than these. 

first thing I do is let them know if I can please check out two pair's. if I don't like the quality I ask for another pair to inspect. managers or employees some times get bother but I remind them that the price ain't cheap and I would at least like to get a pair that looks good. I ask politely of course and never ina rude way LOL!

Back
Top Bottom