Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Waited for an hour on NDC before giving up, then at 1 my friend texted me that finish line had a 13, was at work and successfully ordered on my phone ! Hopefully they ship :smile:

Last edited:
How long does FNL usually take to ship?
If it's the ground shipping, I usually get a tracking number by Monday evening at the latest.

So I got an order conf from NDC. What's the likelihood that it gets cancelled? Local spot has a couple of sizes so I could grab but I already placed the order online. Thanks in advance.
There's a possibilty but with large gr releases is less likely. I've recently had bad cancellation luck with ndc, but they've been sudden restocks.

Not big on light color shoes, but chose not to pass again on these...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Cdp Hare 7 Ds sz 10 vs. 2015 Hare 7 ds sz 10.5

2015 with white insert.
Outside the obvious differences, which are insoles and lace tips and Jman fingers. Heres what the differences are.
1- Leather on 2015 is slightly thicker
2- Leather on Cdp is white and match laces nearly perfect , where the 2015 leather is that legend blue creamish tone.
3- the mountain peaks are cdp are crisper and better shaped than 2015.
4- mountain peaks on cdp are painted with a gloss white, where the 2015s are a dull and flat white.
5-Purple on 2015 is glossed ,where cdp is flat.
6-Red on cdp soles is darker than red on 2015s.
7-Holes on toe box of 2015 are much bigger than holes on cdp.
8- toe box on cdp is slightly higher, more rounded.
9- cdp is slightly taller.
10- cdp overall shape is better.

View media item 1536763
View media item 1536765
View media item 1536770
View media item 1536771
In closing,imo, the cdp looks better,2015 seems slightly more durable.

Last edited:
People saying the quality is the worst but im just happy to have them
laugh.gif

what a terrible mentality
For real. It's not like you're buying knock off FILAs from the flea market.

Only other 7 I own is the Maize 7s from 06. Love em, they're great, but a completely different beast due to the all leather upper. Even still I'm happy with my pair. Nothing major to complain about. Feels good in my hand, looks great, tongues came out awesome. Never owned the Hares before so I have no comparison. They're still great to me. I guess I just lack that frame of reference but I'm still grateful I could snag the only J I've wanted and will want this year, besides Aqua 8s, and have been anticipating since January.

Went to my local shop, they hit me with 300. I hustle them down to 250 but I just couldn't pull the trigger. It was my TTS also but I wanted to go half size down.

Went to my local shop, they hit me with 300. I hustle them down to 250 but I just couldn't pull the trigger. It was my TTS also but I wanted to go half size down.

So what was the purpose of talking them down to not even buy[emoji]128528[/emoji]

So what was the purpose of talking them down to not even buy[emoji]128528[/emoji]

Well if they had my half size down size I would've pulled the trigger. But I know it's going to sit there. It's such a random store in a random location by where I work.

Qualityty complaints will be abundant on these because of the delicate upper they have. Light grey suede = trouble.

Yeah that light grey messes with my OCD and how it will look long term so I passed.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's totally different from back in the 90's. There is no going to the store and trying on a sneaker. You have to plan and make moves to get a Jordan. You're only left with less desirable Jordan's and team Jordan's even two hours later a lot of times.

Much less having to find some way to get $200.

Then once you get it, you'll look exactly like 10-25% of your school.

It's sad these days, because it's more of a hypebeast and reseller mentality that's cultivated instead of a love of the sneaker.

Ah yes! The good 'ol days
View media item 1310321

I wanted these but they're not worth $200 dollars. Learned my lesson with the French blues.

Last edited:
About time I pop in here. Can't believe some of those lines I saw online in NYC. You would think some 11s released. We had about a 5min wait to pick up our raffle pairs. Idk about yall but the leather on my pair is very buttery. I'm happy with this release.

Back
Top Bottom