Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

quick question.. prolly a dumb question but just wanna make sure because FNL online is BS.... So I ordered off NDC after FNL cancelled 2 transactions using the WC after billing errors

Is my WC still available to use for the next release?

I'm not usually one to complain about quality but my pair is horrendous. Glue on the toebox. Creased around the ankle like they've been worn. Various scuffs. Excess materials. Air holes not punched all the way out. Disappointed is an understatement. Here's a few pics

finally Checkout from FNL threw the Mobile on my Desktop

used WC code - Was $194.28 Shipped

now I can Sleep

yet there's Daylight out now!

sick.gif

FNL charged me twice, I put in my credit card info and I got errors twice in a row. I go and check my bank account, yup...sure enough..FNL got me twice. Only wanted one pair, and now I gotta deal with customer service on the phone to rectify this issue. :smh:

my ndc screen on my desktop is at my cart but is has the "waiting" circle spinning in middle of screen, should i refresh or wait it out? i can see my cart and it has my shoes in it, but don't want to loose them

my ndc screen on my desktop is at my cart but is has the "waiting" circle spinning in middle of screen, should i refresh or wait it out? i can see my cart and it has my shoes in it, but don't want to loose them
Don't refresh, open a new tab and see if you can check out that way..

Also, anyone use the Snkrs app for these?

Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information

Is that why FNL is still showing full size run?

Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information

Is that why FNL is still showing full size run?

I called my bank and said it has nothing to do with there end. Telling me how well I've acutally been doing with them for two years lol. Now I'm on hold with finish line. My CC shows a lot of pending transactions though.

to the people that ordered on finishline it took me like attempts like 4 time on paypal and 3 on bank but got canceled twice on paypal and nothing else on paypal account. Does the charge come back later in the day or thats it not going to happen. I got allot of gift card errors but never used a gift card lol. This was the same with credit card but got through

Back
Top Bottom