Air Jordan 7 pack 60+ pack - Magic VS BUlls - via sneakernews

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

they are copped...didnt know mj scored 60 on the raptors

Before there was team in Toronto. Peep the SN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

i thought these were better looking.... ima pass on all this garbage....

air-jordan-vii-retro-60-plus-pack-magic-colorway.jpg
I am copping this pack, but I do agree. The official release isn't bad, but I would definitely prefer these. They look like the OrlandoJersey. Even if it wasn't the Pinstripe Jersey pattern, I believe that these would look good with the black minus the stripes.
pimp.gif
I'm

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by never wear them

i thought these were better looking.... ima pass on all this garbage....

air-jordan-vii-retro-60-plus-pack-magic-colorway.jpg
I am copping this pack, but I do agree. The official release isn't bad, but I would definitely prefer these. They look like the Orlando Jersey. Even if it wasn't the Pinstripe Jersey pattern, I believe that these would look good with the black minus the stripes.
pimp.gif
I'm

Normally I wouldnt talk down on an opinion but.... WHAT!? these are terrible!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was a little hesitant to get this pack at first, but these new pics sold me. I love the Orlando 7's and the Penny influence
pimp.gif

not gonna lie, since im low on cash, i was kinda hoping they would f-ck these up so i wouldnt feel pressured to buy
laugh.gif

but damn, these are actually pretty
pimp.gif
im thinking about it...

i'm not a big fan of vii's but magic cw looks pretty clean with details along sides and tongues
hope the materials are good too

I wasn't thrilled when the first pics of the black joints dropped, but I wasn't butt-hurt either. Agree w/most of ya'll, on the Orlando joints,glad they changed'em from the samples. Much cleaner now. VII's are in my top 3 favorite #'d models, & I was lookin'forward tocoppin'these. ..I said WAS, right?

WHY ARE THEY SO GLOSSY? ..WHY? Don't appreciate that, at all. Not a deal breaker YET, but if they're as glossy, in person, as they appear to bein these pics? ..I'm coppin'the Chambrays I been puttin'off for months now off of FC instead.

I LOVE VII's. They take mad abuse. I was lookin'forward to these at first. Now? ..the glossy paint's really botherin'me for w/e reason. Maybeit's just the lighting, or my eyes, or the fact the colors are"bright" to begin w/. Blah.

I KNEW I'd probably cop the RBP, because icey soles make me warm & fuzzy on the inside ..can we say 6 ta'midnight? ..even tho'I don't cop,unless I like them WHEN I GET'EM IN MY HANDS, & I was "on the fence"still.
Knew the ice'd overtake me. ..I'm weak for iceies:wink: ..That said? Not really seeing anything to pull me in, if in fact, the paint's that glossyin person. I've been waitin'on this pack tho', so if I DON'T like'em when I touch'em? ..deff. new Citrus', or Chambrays ..justto fill the void in my soul that I've been waiting to stuff. Blah. ..be cheaper too.

The Orlando joints are superior, IMO, to the black joints.

DEFF. want some new VII's too, but? ..I'm only 30% coppin'these. Not a fan of packs either. For a comprable price, I can get a single pair ofVII's I really jock, as opposed to 2 pairs I'm only lukewarm on. Time'll tell I guess. Blah.

Are my eyes just trippin'?
The paint IS extra glossed out, no? ..minus that complaint these2 are ATVL decent. Blah.

JM2C.

Originally Posted by I Stay Lift

I wasn't thrilled when the first pics of the black joints dropped, but I wasn't butt-hurt either. Agree w/most of ya'll, on the Orlando joints, glad they changed'em from the samples. Much cleaner now. VII's are in my top 3 favorite #'d models, & I was lookin'forward to coppin'these. ..I said WAS, right?

WHY ARE THEY SO GLOSSY? ..WHY? Don't appreciate that, at all. Not a deal breaker YET, but if they're as glossy, in person, as they appear to be in these pics? ..I'm coppin'the Chambrays I been puttin'off for months now off of FC instead.

I LOVE VII's. They take mad abuse. I was lookin'forward to these at first. Now? ..the glossy paint's really botherin'me for w/e reason. Maybe it's just the lighting, or my eyes, or the fact the colors are"bright" to begin w/. Blah.

I KNEW I'd probably cop the RBP, because icey soles make me warm & fuzzy on the inside ..can we say 6 ta'midnight? ..even tho'I don't cop, unless I like them WHEN I GET'EM IN MY HANDS, & I was "on the fence"still.
Knew the ice'd overtake me. ..I'm weak for iceies:wink: ..That said? Not really seeing anything to pull me in, if in fact, the paint's that glossy in person. I've been waitin'on this pack tho', so if I DON'T like'em when I touch'em? ..deff. new Citrus', or Chambrays ..just to fill the void in my soul that I've been waiting to stuff. Blah. ..be cheaper too.

DEFF. want some new VII's too, but? ..I'm only 30% coppin'these. Not a fan of packs either. For a comprable price, I can get a single pair of VII's I really jock, as opposed to 2 pairs I'm only lukewarm on. Time'll tell I guess. Blah.

The paint IS extra glossed out, no? ..minus that complaint these2 are ATVL decent. Blah.

JM2C.

Fixed.

well at least they tried to get creative with the cracks on the blue a la penny 1... no thanks for me though. you just can't add all these little detailsto such a classic shoe and not have it look overdone/fake. classic sneakers need to remain in simple, classic colorways. they don't always have to be OGcolorway, but you can't have pinstripes and cracks on a shoe like this. you just can't. it takes away from the original design and aesthetic of thesneaker, imo. to each their own of course.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by I Stay Lift

I wasn't thrilled when the first pics of the black joints dropped, but I wasn't butt-hurt either. Agree w/most of ya'll, on the Orlando joints, glad they changed'em from the samples. Much cleaner now. VII's are in my top 3 favorite #'d models, & I was lookin'forward to coppin'these. ..I said WAS, right?

WHY ARE THEY SO GLOSSY? ..WHY? Don't appreciate that, at all. Not a deal breaker YET, but if they're as glossy, in person, as they appear to be in these pics? ..I'm coppin'the Chambrays I been puttin'off for months now off of FC instead.

I LOVE VII's. They take mad abuse. I was lookin'forward to these at first. Now? ..the glossy paint's really botherin'me for w/e reason. Maybe it's just the lighting, or my eyes, or the fact the colors are"bright" to begin w/. Blah.

I KNEW I'd probably cop the RBP, because icey soles make me warm & fuzzy on the inside ..can we say 6 ta'midnight? ..even tho'I don't cop, unless I like them WHEN I GET'EM IN MY HANDS, & I was "on the fence"still.
Knew the ice'd overtake me. ..I'm weak for iceies:wink: ..That said? Not really seeing anything to pull me in, if in fact, the paint's that glossy in person. I've been waitin'on this pack tho', so if I DON'T like'em when I touch'em? ..deff. new Citrus', or Chambrays ..just to fill the void in my soul that I've been waiting to stuff. Blah. ..be cheaper too.

DEFF. want some new VII's too, but? ..I'm only 30% coppin'these. Not a fan of packs either. For a comprable price, I can get a single pair of VII's I really jock, as opposed to 2 pairs I'm only lukewarm on. Time'll tell I guess. Blah.

JM2C.

Fixed.
That was clever, AND productive. Good for you.
wink.gif

not bad and not that serious either
tired.gif
i'll probably cop a month afterthey release maybe i could get it for lower price with discounts
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

not bad and not that serious either
tired.gif
i'll probably cop a month after they release maybe i could get it for lower price with discounts
ohwell.gif
Entirely possible. But I wouldn't necessarily count on it. I think these will be in higher demand than the 5's pack.

so is the black 7's that are coming out in the pack more like the og's or something new jordan brand is doing?? cause i really like the 7's and imtrying to decide which one is more like the og's the ones that coming out in the pack or the retros

Back
Top Bottom