Air Jordan 7 60+ DMP Pack!!!New Pics

the quality is excellent on them, adi934life prolly saw fake ones. and how do you get bing cash back thing?

bad quality i saw them again today there all over the place if i can get them for less than 200.00 will see if not i dont care i still have my frencheis eventhough there turning yellow and my cardinals hares and olympics

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by agold1002

i copped with that bing cashback...155 no tax, no shipping ftw
No you didn't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they were excluded from bing cashback.........
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jokes on you

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=Picture1-4.png
laugh.gif
not really, it's actually on you, that package is horrible even at that price.

and they might actually cancel the cashback like they did to some other nter,

but keep us posted

I bet they cancel it. Bing holds the right to cancel something during the 60 days.

do someone have pics of orlando cw with the matchn blue shoe strings? If so could you post some pics

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

the quality is excellent on them, adi934life prolly saw fake ones. and how do you get bing cash back thing?

AGREED, QUALITY IS GOOD ON THIS PACK. PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO COMPLAIN IF THEY CANT COP OR FOR WHATEVER REASON.

i like the pack as a whole...except for the pinstriped tongue on the white pair

ill try to cop when funds are available n hopefully they're on sale
grin.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

AGREED, QUALITY IS GOOD ON THIS PACK. PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO COMPLAIN IF THEY CANT COP OR FOR WHATEVER REASON.

complaining bc they cant copp!! quality is very gd

My 10.5 came in yesterday. I must say this is the first time I have owned pair of 7's and they are tuly comfortable. I am definetely selling theOrlando's though.

The red on the "Almost raptors" looks pink. I was looking at them in footlocker and the 7's have a mixture of tumbled leather and full grain.
smh.gif
(who still have a FSR here in Chicago).

Not for $300, but cheaper, maybe

These are down the list, might just settle for the Orlando's

Back
Top Bottom