$310
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are so quick to give in

Love them, but too similar to the releases of December 2002 with same colors...good thing I own both deadstock....

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

Love them, but too similar to the releases of December 2002 with same colors...good thing I own both deadstock....
Yeah I know what you mean. I don't have a pair of Frenchies but I have a pair of '02 Raptors and I like those a lot more than what I'mseeing with these new ones coming out. Just my opinion, but I like the '02 versions of both of these shoes much better.

Looks pretty dope I'd cop em...why doesn't JB release 2 different numbers in a pack like the DMP 1 instead of the same 1 in a different CW...other thanthat this pack is still
pimp.gif

glad the magic 7s look like that then the other !+$ we saw b4. if i can get the pack on a 30% off id get

really nice. would cop if i could get the money. its had collecting when your 13 years old cuz you have to look forward to all the jays coming out but i cannever get them but oh well. i was hoping that theyd be 225 like the 1s

Pictures are looking WONDERFUL ..... I cant wait to cop this pack. I been waiting and now .... its almost here.
Originally Posted by de la gezzy

love the 7's and love this pack gotta cop them !!!!!

QFTMFT

i like em both if i can find a job and save for these ill cop
cuz college tuition is dude around that time

The pictures look :
pimp.gif

But, once you get these in hand, there going to look bad. I still can't deal with the Raptor/Bordeaux fusion.

sick.gif

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom