Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

It almost looks to me like they’ve made some slight changes to the build/shape on these?? Anyone else agree? Hard to really tell with those pics sometimes though.

Kinda looks like a GS pair. The overall shape is very triangular, which I like. Basically no toe-spring whatsoever. I'd be very happy if they turned out like this, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is not how the regular adult sizes look. Im not the most versed in VII shapes/molds tho

After the 2015 hare 7s the shape was just off I hated that little bump on the toe I guess that’s how the OGs was “Remastered” 😂
FCF06124-66C4-44AF-9A27-D8B226656338.jpeg

Son.. how the hell did you do this. Some of y'all are magicians with this stuff. I still have to learn how to reglue to do like 3 pairs of mine.
I actually built myself a small light box. I followed the video below and used 40 volume cream. Total investment was about $50. I have like 6 or so vintage kicks that I’ve been wanting to un-yellow. I’m doing my 2010 pearl foamposites now.

Wondering if he had to tape and seal the suede upper on the toe box by the toe cap. That has always been dooms day for me. I tried to dye the soles of my 2001 CG's and some got onto the grey PL near the part where the clear toe cap comes up onto the PL. After that, I never touched anything close to restoration ever again.

Use salon care 40, sunlight or indoor setup. Restorations take a lot of patience, practice and studying. Don't just go in doing ****. Do your research first, there are a lot of different methods to get things done. Do what works best for YOU. So many people start doing stuff and don't fully understand what to do and ruin their kicks.

I actually built myself a small light box. I followed the video below and used 40 volume cream. Total investment was about $50. I have like 6 or so vintage kicks that I’ve been wanting to un-yellow. I’m doing my 2010 pearl foamposites now.

Bro I built one of these in the rubber made tube and the UVB grow lights. Smartest Idea ever you need one of these for sure for sneaker maintenance if you wear and keep pairs for long periods of time. Great video.

Wondering if he had to tape and seal the suede upper on the toe box by the toe cap. That has always been dooms day for me. I tried to dye the soles of my 2001 CG's and some got onto the grey PL near the part where the clear toe cap comes up onto the PL. After that, I never touched anything close to restoration ever again.
I didn’t do any of that. No burn marks or anything on my pair. Just snapped another photo of them today. Very happy I unyellowed them.
27762FAF-0F6A-413C-A808-E7CD0AA40420.jpeg
2AF05FE1-EF2A-49A2-9AF8-9CE05EC9BCB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom